Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question about Super admin

MiG

Well, also with JJK's response, you need time in the clan, give something to the clan, hense either Dev team, app mod, various positions, bring something to the table get yourself out there....if you need help or questions pm on the forums or catch me on teamspeak, i'll help you out, dont ask for it, it's going hurt you more than anything...Just keep doing what your dong and get yourself out there. Hope this helps.

Prove that you are truly dedacated to HeLLsGamers by the time and effort you put into the servers. (Keeping them clean and help out anyway you can)

Ways you can help you include:

Purchasing Admin/VIP

Reporting hackers, spammers, etc

Being active on TeamSpeak and forums

Apply to be a member

Stick around for a loooooong time :)

Never ever ask and always remember just because you are trusted does not mean you don't have to pay. Only staff and higher do not have to pay for admin as of now. Some in the past got it but things change, we want more money. So like I said never ask and don't expect it to be free.

You guys should totally change the name from Trusted Admin to Super admin. But yeah I hear asking is the perfect way NOT to obtain it.

its called "trusted admin" because they are trusted...although they are super too so that can be debated...other than that like everyone else on this thread said, stay active, help out, all of the above.

Guest Batters
If you guys Freekill Obvious when he comes back from vacation, ill give you a super cookie which turns you into a Super Admin! =O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

= Troll.

i lol'd! im on it ;)