Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

2 Little Things about Admins

geek_loser

First of all paying for Admin is the fucked up thing I've ever heard of. Maybe it's time for another CAT scan. How about building a community that is willing to make people admins once they have invested their time in the server knowing its rules? You can make money though donations, not shitty admins.

Also forcing someone to switch teams from one freekill. Why are so many of your admins butt hurt? ALL THE TIME. And if you want them to stay on T then use your admin powers to actuality LOCK them on T. Two people got banned today (including me) who just rejoined the server after a soreass admin saw us rejoin CTs.

I'm just saying. Paragraph 1 will always lead to Paragraph 2. Have fun making a good Jailbreak server HG. You'll need it.

lol you guys always say "have fun making a good jb server" but this server has been successful since the day it was created and we have a near-full server every single day nonstop.

so, you mad?

Look its the B====D (0(=== (T.T) that banned me.

The point of a server is to keep the people happy. Not full.

@Nicky

The TF2 server I play on is known as Fug. We don't keep our servers full 24/7 but we keep our people happy. All money is by donation. We upkeep nine servers plus a TS3.

Look its the B====D (0(=== (T.T) that banned me.

The point of a server is to keep the people happy. Not full.

@Nicky

The TF2 server I play on is known as Fug. We don't keep our servers full 24/7 but we keep our people happy. All money is by donation. We upkeep nine servers plus a TS3.

9tf2 servers AND a ts3 AWMG!!!! HG GET ON DAT LEVEL GUISE!!!!one!!1111

AND you edit other peoples posts? This is the part where you really need to stop. Think about it. If you have no argument just stop posting.

You don't have an argument to begin with, so why do you care? The thread is about to get trolled to hell regardless of what you say.

May I suggest start with how HG is corrupt, its a real crowd pleaser.

I admit I freekilled one person. The rest were shooting at me. Their was no lead but I know if a T shoots at you you are allowed to kill him. All because I have a 16-1 doesn't mean I freekill. I just joined CT right away when I got on today and didn't get killed to much.

Well, if you ever play JB again, try playing as T for awhile. Try buying admin and slay the freekillers. Don't go crazy, and if you accidently freekill someone,

type [bind "o" kill] or something just incase so you can slay yourself after you FK so you wont get a bad rep (you gotta rebuild it after this)