Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OaTmEaL aNd ChOcOlAtE mIlK

Wabbit

Fact of the matter is... Prosecutors couldn't place her at the crime scene because THERE WAS NO CRIME SCENE! All these things prove she's a terrible mother, but none of them prove she's a murderer. I've googled things like the content of Anthrax and how to construct a particle bomb plenty of times. Why? Because I'm a Physics student and those things interest me. Doesn't mean I'm a terrorist.

The trial proved that Casey Anthony's lawyers are retarded and can't keep a defense longer than 2 hours. It proved that she's a terrible mother who deserves to rot in jail BECAUSE she "let" this happen to her daughter. It proved that the court justice system has too many loopholes to get everyone who we think we should probably get. However, it also proved that unless the prosecution can pull up enough evidence... you can get away with whatever you want.

I do find it funny that apparently a 2-year-old can commit suicide though. Like... really?

*EDIT*

This thread is now about Faithless's avatar... Those are Koreans... not Japanese kids... I am so disappoint.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love oatmeal and chocolate milk. But the thing that makes me sick about this even more is now that she's been found not guilty, she will get a book deal, and most likely a movie about it and she basically profits from it. Just like O.J. Simpson and his If I Did It book.

It seemed like you were on the side with "the jury is wrong, she needs to be jailed." What I'm saying is the jury made their decision and that is how the system works, we have to accept that because that is in fact our system.

Perhaps saying there's not enough evidence is the wrong term... let me go back to my quarters to find the right one.

Although it's funny that you bring up that she lied and all that good stuff, because well, she was convicted of doing that :P

By raising enough "reasonable doubt"

Item 1: The body was in the trunk of her car for a week!

Doubt Planted: Experts testified to there being no proof of there being a body in the car

Item 2: She googled "how to make cloroform"!

Doubt Planted: Casey's mother testified it was her, and not Casey that did that search

Item 3: She didn't report her daughter missing for a month!

Doubt Planted: Testimony given on how Casey was "forced" to do a cover up. As a side note: this is a charge she was found guilty of.

Not saying the doubt was valid, just how it was raised, and all you need a just a bit of "reasonable doubt", and you get a not guilty verdict

It looks so simple.

The jury did it's job and made their verdict. That's all that matter.

If she kills another person, then that's going to be on their conscience, not anyone else's

Also, I like how we got chocolate milk and oatmeal into a thread about the Casey Anthony trial.

Wasnt she only charged with filing a flase police report? and thats just a misdemeanor right? i feel she was guilty of neglect/abuse and murder, but as

stated earlier there is not enough spunk for a conviction =|

WELL, HER DAUGHTER WAS MISSING FOR 31 DAYS, WHILE SHE WAS GOING OUT TO PARTY'S.

is not that a neglect/abuse?

See, I don't get this. Why wasn't the jury smart enough to realize that she killed her daughter... I mean, if one of my cousins drowned in a pool, I wouldn't let him/her just die, I would call 911 as soon as it happened, not wait 31 days and go out and party and pretend that nothing happened. And what gets to me is that her own mother lied for her daughters sake. I just dont get the justice system these days, I really don't.

See, I don't get this. Why wasn't the jury smart enough to realize that she killed her daughter... I mean, if one of my cousins drowned in a pool, I wouldn't let him/her just die, I would call 911 as soon as it happened, not wait 31 days and go out and party and pretend that nothing happened. And what gets to me is that her own mother lied for her daughters sake. I just dont get the justice system these days, I really don't.

i guess it was a DOUBT for the Jury, that she knew her daughter was dead that's why she went to party for 31 days while her daughter was missing.

Now u can kill anybody, then hide that person and go party, then when u get caught, just say that it was an accident and u were afraid to report it, the Jury will take this as a Doubt, so the case is close.... u go free.

... Let's stop arguing about whether or not she killed her daughter. I'm PRETTY SURE most of America is convinced she did. However, under the American justice system, one is innocent until PROVEN guilty. The prosecution could not PROVE she killed her kid, so she could not be found guilty of doing so. They lacked a fully-defined cause of death though their explanation makes complete and convincing sense. They lacked a crime scene though they know where the body was located post-mortem. They lacked a definitive time of death though they gave some pretty well-calculated estimates in my judgement. ALL of these "most likelys means only one thing in our justice system: not guilty. Had she been FOUND guilty, the appeal's process would've been a walk in the park for her attorneys. It's stupid that American courts have ALL THESE OUTS for people on trial... but they're there for a reason. 30 years ago, people were put on death row for as much as slapping a woman in the park. Is it more "fair?" Sure... Do SOME people get off because of it... you bet cha.

tl;dr - Go take a class in criminal law. :)

... Let's stop arguing about whether or not she killed her daughter. I'm PRETTY SURE most of America is convinced she did. However, under the American justice system, one is innocent until PROVEN guilty. The prosecution could not PROVE she killed her kid, so she could not be found guilty of doing so. They lacked a fully-defined cause of death though their explanation makes complete and convincing sense. They lacked a crime scene though they know where the body was located post-mortem. They lacked a definitive time of death though they gave some pretty well-calculated estimates in my judgement. ALL of these "most likelys means only one thing in our justice system: not guilty. Had she been FOUND guilty, the appeal's process would've been a walk in the park for her attorneys. It's stupid that American courts have ALL THESE OUTS for people on trial... but they're there for a reason. 30 years ago, people were put on death row for as much as slapping a woman in the park. Is it more "fair?" Sure... Do SOME people get off because of it... you bet cha.

tl;dr - Go take a class in criminal law. :)

The system is not perfect.

cloroform--baby bumpers in sacks--baby blanket in sacks--body smell in her car--duct tape--baby in woods- 100 lies by her mother. the jury was not smart enough to connect the dots

The obvious problem with these jurors is as follows: 1. Low IQ: I would guess the average IQ is 90. 2. They watched too much television over the years and thought forensic evidence was the only kind of evidence, when most cases are in fact, circumstantial 3. They thought they were being "intellectual" by following what they thought what "reasonable doubt" when in fact they were proving how uneducated they are (as a group)

4. They did not know what reasonable doubt meant (perhaps the prosecution did not explain it) The fact is, these jurors are idiots--plain and simple.

Here is a point of fact for all of you would be criminal investigators out there. Murder in the FIRST means premeditation. They over charged her. A more responsible and certain to be convicted charge would have been negligent homicide. State could NOT prove its case. Pretty simple

They could have opted to render a deadlocked decision whereupon the trial would have been repeated w/another jury.

Edited by Wabbit