Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rebecca Black

ATL

Okay guys seriously, she isnt that bad. I mean this is her moment and she is proving us all wrong. I believed in her since Friday and its finally happening she waited for sooooo long! Its because of people like rebecca black that we are able to keep awesome music alive. Keep it up you have a beautiful voice and heart. You have made me want to get off of my youtube and grab my moment too. Its time for me to become a model and make my moment happen! Thank you rebecca black! Thank YOU!

This is what I posted on that video. Now I have youtube haters, Fuck you rebecca black!

Okay guys seriously, she isnt that bad. I mean this is her moment and she is proving us all wrong. I believed in her since Friday and its finally happening she waited for sooooo long! Its because of people like rebecca black that we are able to keep awesome music alive. Keep it up you have a beautiful voice and heart. You have made me want to get off of my youtube and grab my moment too. Its time for me to become a model and make my moment happen! Thank you rebecca black! Thank YOU!

This is what I posted on that video. Now I have youtube haters, Fuck you rebecca black!

lmao

You get the Bill Clinton thumbs up

Bill%20Clinton%20thumbs%20up.jpg

Just another nerd, who hit it big through youtube and will fade into oblivion just like Disney Channel Stars

Like who?

Tell me the only star I remember is Brittany Spears and we all know she has been threw hell and back. I will say one thing about Spears ... Listen to this she is the only star *as a singer* Who rose, fallen, then risen again as a star. I give her that much credit she deserves a bit more being the only one doing this but lets face it most people just don't give a flying puck. -INSERT F WHERE THE P IS-

Dullknife