Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello.

................................ I smell the distinct smell that can only be one smell that smells like the smelly smell of troll.

Nah you're wrong. Just friends with peoples here. Good community. Good peoples. Good servers. And I am insulted by your comment sir.

Cool and welcome. But if you don't mind me asking, why the name and avie? Anon fanboy?

Do your research and you'll find out. :)

Welcome to the forums I hope on meeting you in teamspeak some time

Why does HG use TS3? Did you all use to use Ventrilo? IMO Ventrilo is much better or even Mumble.

TS3 client is more... user friendly, I guess I'll say. The audio quality may not be great, but there's a lot more accessibility for the user than in Ventrilo.

There are a lot of programming faults to it and at times can be very unstable and vulnerable to security attacks. Ventrilo is vulnerable as well. Mumble on the other hand can be more secure if done right.