Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING ETC.

Combine

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, with the download of an updated (EU) Orange -fix 100% crits map, it looks like the no-entry-to-opo-base was not transferred across. It is now possible to enter the opposition base. This changes the whole game, as you now have to secure the whole base. And, watch out for the cloaking spies, or killing pyros. Se me entering the opo base - so easy to kill everyone when it's like this. Not sure about the USA 100% Crits, as I've yet to check. beanz

me.dem

Edited by beanz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, On 100% crits server: it's no longer possible to set up anything, as Engi, in base. Problematic, as can no longer put entry transporter in base, but have to build it outside. Also, can no longer set up a full sentry (level 3) and then transfer it ... Is this known?

• 3 weeks later...

The HG Degroot server is having a Demo bug where if you are equipped with " Tide Turner+Ali baba's wee booties" and Kill an enemy during your charge, letting the tide turner refill the charge meter, you can no longer use your charge unless you suicide or change classes. I have a demo that shows this weird bug, it starts with me showing my demo load-out followed by a few test charges. At 41 seconds I kill a pyro with my charge, refilling my charge meter to full, but I cant use it. You can also see people in the chat noting the same bug and testing different weapons themselves.

charge.dem

The HG Degroot server is having a Demo bug where if you are equipped with " Tide Turner+Ali baba's wee booties" and Kill an enemy during your charge, letting the tide turner refill the charge meter, you can no longer use your charge unless you suicide or change classes. I have a demo that shows this weird bug, it starts with me showing my demo load-out followed by a few test charges. At 41 seconds I kill a pyro with my charge, refilling my charge meter to full, but I cant use it. You can also see people in the chat noting the same bug and testing different weapons themselves.

that be tf2 side not ours, or map may be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...