Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Servers to play in

MrsWicked

I was wondering which servers are the best,funniest to play on, The one's I look for are usually empty or are for trading,achievments. I really enjoyed playing with HG, and would like to see other servers, Getting sick of the ones that only have bots lol. Thanks for the help:hi:

It's about TF2!

The good ones to play on (IMO) are the hoodoo, dustbowl and frontier servers, these are allways fun and active!

For the full server list go here: https://hellsgamers.com/servers

Most of the servers also have RTD (a roll the dice mod where when you do you either get a positive effect or negative) but we also have ones without for the vanilla player (my preference)!

So make sure to bind "!rtd" to a key!

tf2: no clue sorry :( pedalbin never invites me to go play with him so yeah..

cs:s : bhop server, jailbreak is kinda funny depending who's on (when you see laz in there, just run :D)

<3 Laz

and also the normal dm ones are pretty awesome :)

gmod: dark rp is the only one I ever played on but it's cool :3

GMOD: RP is the only GMOD server that is active but it's still quiet during the weekays. It has some minge problems but you'd expect that from GMOD. Like some others said, it can get fun and funny.

TF2: I love all our servers, but I prefer Frontier, Hoodoo, and 2Fort/Turbine.

CS:S: I don't play CS:S that much but when I do it's the Crackhouse or Dust2.

I was wondering which servers are the best to play in . I like koth,Dust bowl. I usually play at nitr. I live in Calif. If anyone could give me some idea which servers to go to where you guy's play. I would appriate it alot

MrsWicked

Hey MrsWicked,

I don't know too much about HG game servers except If it is CS:S and DoD:S.

For CS the most populated servers (in no specific order) are: JailBreak, MiniGames, Dust24/7.

For DoD I believe we only have one server. Is anyone able to clarify this.

I presume from the map/server names you have mentioned, that you are relating to TF2? I suggest asking a staff member to move this thread to the TF2 section, as you will probably get the answer you are looking for faster and in more detail.

Edited by R3venant
Removing some stuff

I merged both of your threads together since they are asking the SAAAME thing.

If you want some help trying to find a new server to play in, here are some suggestions I will give.

1. Get into TeamSpeak

2. Talk (via voice) about which servers people are in

3. Add some people who are playing

4. Join their game

5. ?????

6. Profit

But not really ...here is our server list.

https://hellsgamers.com/servers

I am a BIG fan of Hoodoo. Try it sometime. :)