Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Drugs for Monies

Bonbon

hey there, Im known as THE ROCK on Jailbreak server. I donated 15 bucks but I have yet to get anything. So I'm wondering if you can give me VIP status and just give me points for the rest of the monies I donated. so like 4 or 5 bucks worth

STEAM_0:1:20770900

Edited by aruwind

Sorry if it wasn't clear, but the reason you haven't gotten your points yet is because when you donate, you have to post in this current thread if you want points. There's no automatic system set up for jailbreak points, I just do it when I see a post in this thread.

I have given you your points for your donation. If you instead wanted this to go towards VIP, you'll need to support an admin ticket, or if you don't have a premium account, get a hold TC or C member in teamspeak.

You mean

iCreepZz - 25 USD - March 14 2012

iCreepZz - 50 USD - March 15 2012

?

I have it written down that I already gave you those points.

And if you mean you donated another $75, it's not showing up on the front page. If that is the case, PM me the paypal reciept.

You mean

iCreepZz - 25 USD - March 14 2012

iCreepZz - 50 USD - March 15 2012

?

I have it written down that I already gave you those points.

And if you mean you donated another $75, it's not showing up on the front page. If that is the case, PM me the paypal reciept.