Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need more admins/coverage in HG Dust 2 DM...

.sK

Hey yall, I been playing on HG for awhile now and am usually on the HG Dust2 DM server a couple hours a day... see hackers all the time and it's mad frustrating cause I always have to call Devil, Bullet or other admins who obviously can't be around all the time.. Is there anyway for you guys to have like admin rotations or something so there can be more coverage throughout the day?

I'm on there like 5 hrs or so each day and I see WAY too many hacks of various kinds and it's annoying cuz i wish they were just kicked out, and a lot of vips are losin' points over it too :/

Right now i been either calling the admins on my flist or just recording and sending, but we really could benefit from more coverage in the Dust 2 DM

Thanks for the quick response. That was just one suggestion, I dunno... I'll still send the demos i've been taking, but just hope there's someway to get more oversight, cause it's frustratin' having to call my admin buddies all the time when they're away or doing their own thing too ( ._.)

-sk

You can always hop onto our public teamspeak server to contact a admin in the help desk, there's usually a CSS advisor/manager in there. Your also welcome to add me on steam, my username is mccaincracker. Or like Awwik suggested you can record a demo and post up a ban report.

Finally, if you're unaware you can also purchase admin to help keep servers running an maintain the server. If interested I'm sure someone can get you a link if you cant find it but it's hard to get on my phone :P

Yea I have the teamspeak thing and have tried a number of times to get in touch with the admins there, but I'm somehow stuck in the public lobby or something and whenever I try to join other rooms, it says I don't have access.. but that's not too important i'm pretty sure I have most admins on my flist for steam.

Any idea on fixing the teamspeak though? I was stuck in the pub lobby or w.e. without access.

Thanks!