Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

J3TTA PERP Admin Abuse

Hergies

1. Abuser name: Ghetto Bob (J3TTA)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:90419

3. What server: PERP 3

4. About what time: 8:20 Central

5. PROOF: [video=youtube;OqBdcIS8f7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqBdcIS8f7M

6. Please tell us about the incident: It shows him trying to RDM me(NLR) then noclipping away. We raided them a while back and they got upset.

Edited by Papa John

Do you have proof that it was nlr? and also you said key word try rdm? did i kill you? and all so you got caught in a middle of a gang war between us and old timers, if you got shot my bad and about the no clip V is the key to noclip its set up like that i ment to get X so if your upset im sorry.

I was just mentioning it. This isnt a ban report so it has no effect. Anyway, my friend owns the old timers and there was no gang war. You must have shot me for a reason, which I assumed would be RDM. I dont want to get all uptight about this since it wasnt a big deal (like me getting banned or something), I was just angry about the fact that you noclipped away. Anyway I accept your apology and I hope we can move on :P

First of all u were trolling just to get stuff on demo your gang is known for causing problems we go to war and u post a demo like that?

seriously you guys need to chill out on the trolling yall do on the server for real or im gonna take my demo and perm ban your whole gang of hacking trolls.

WTF? how was I baiting? I was walking through the city and you just came up and shot me. I didnt even say anything to you. I was going to put this behind me but now youre just lying about me. I was recording because my friend was RDM'd and told me about it, so i started recording. You could just have left youre apology at that instead of starting a fight.

I was just mentioning it. This isnt a ban report so it has no effect. Anyway, my friend owns the old timers and there was no gang war. You must have shot me for a reason, which I assumed would be RDM. I dont want to get all uptight about this since it wasnt a big deal (like me getting banned or something), I was just angry about the fact that you noclipped away. Anyway I accept your apology and I hope we can move on :P

like i said som1 setup admin with V as noclip my bad also if you don't wanna make a big deal why record a demo then convert it to a video and post a report? obliviously you are trying to start something!