Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP Bug Reports

Kigen

• Executive Council

If you see a bug on PERP please post in great detail how to reproduce it here. If its a cash glitch or any other exploitable bug then please PM me.

This thread is NOT for suggestions.

Edited by Nevodka

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chair prop glitch

When you put a chair down you cant pick it up again. Also, if you grav gun in after picking it up, or if it just falls over, you cant sit in it either.

It will just be there,useless and stuck on the map.

Cant buy more balloons..glitch?

Recently, balloons were added to the server, I was able to buy them at the AM PM but they are gone now. Not sure if they got removed or just glitched.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/7a/perps.jpg They used to be there, now they're not.

Edited by Gravity Kitteh

Chair God Glitch

Can't be killed while sitting in a chair, unless Molotov.

Hide My Warrant

If you have a arrest warrant, you can simply start to type and it won't show you have a warrant.

Gas station Glitch

If someone moves ur car while you filling it with gas, your menu glitches and you have to reconnect.

"Cheats" Glitch

Several people "including myself" have been kicked out of random when join saying cheats detected they'll be banned for 30-15 minutes and It's happened to be 6 times now And I have an hour wait,

Warrants don't expire after death

Seen it twice once with my self and once with a friend.

Mayor With A Warrant

We had a mayor with a warrant, was gonna see if he could be arrested but he died randomly.

Getting a Warrant From Within Jail

Needs to be a way to block that, i was arrested then the mayor put the warrant on me so when i was out, i was instantly arrested.

• Executive Council
Chair prop glitch

When you put a chair down you cant pick it up again. Also, if you grav gun in after picking it up, or if it just falls over, you cant sit in it either.

It will just be there,useless and stuck on the map.

Fixed.

Cant buy more balloons..glitch?

Recently, balloons were added to the server, I was able to buy them at the AM PM but they are gone now. Not sure if they got removed or just glitched.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/7a/perps.jpg They used to be there, now they're not.

They are designed to only be available on certain days. Otherwise they will not be listed.

• Executive Council
Chair God Glitch

Can't be killed while sitting in a chair, unless Molotov.

Should be fixed with the same fix as above. (Note: Shoot the chair itself, not the person sitting in it.)

Hide My Warrant

If you have a arrest warrant, you can simply start to type and it won't show you have a warrant.

That is a suggestion.

Gas station Glitch

If someone moves ur car while you filling it with gas, your menu glitches and you have to reconnect.

Should be fixed.

• Executive Council
"Cheats" Glitch

Several people "including myself" have been kicked out of random when join saying cheats detected they'll be banned for 30-15 minutes and It's happened to be 6 times now And I have an hour wait,

Fixed.

• Executive Council
Government Radar

Sometimes, if you have an active radar as a governmental employee, it will continue to stay while you are a civilian (be it from quitting the class, demotion, ect.)

Fixed.

• Executive Council
Warrants don't expire after death

Seen it twice once with my self and once with a friend.

I do not see any errors in the code. Maybe you got re-warranted or revived?

Mayor With A Warrant

We had a mayor with a warrant, was gonna see if he could be arrested but he died randomly.

Fixed.

Getting a Warrant From Within Jail

Needs to be a way to block that, i was arrested then the mayor put the warrant on me so when i was out, i was instantly arrested.

Fixed.

Warrant Glitch?

I see people rspawn whether its robbing bank or they did something illegal and got warrant, then they still have warrant after respawn, I think it might only happen if they are finished off. But Im unsure sometimes they still have warrant sometimes not.

• Executive Council
Warrant Glitch?

I see people rspawn whether its robbing bank or they did something illegal and got warrant, then they still have warrant after respawn, I think it might only happen if they are finished off. But Im unsure sometimes they still have warrant sometimes not.

Fixed.

When you exit a vehicle as a passenger if you are in third person mode, it sets you on the roof of the vehicle.

How can you be a passanger in 3rd person?

Cars

Cars like the cayanne are very buggy, if you hit the breaks it goes to the ground and then goes backwards.

• Executive Council
When you exit a vehicle as a passenger if you are in third person mode, it sets you on the roof of the vehicle.

Fixed in next update.

Taser Shotgun

I've noticed that a lot of the times the Taser shotgun has no effect when hitting people. Sometimes it can take up to hitting someone up to 5-6 times before it actually puts them down. Is this purposeful or is it a bug?

3rd Person Passenger

To tag onto the other post, it seems when you exit a vehicle after being in 3rd person view as a passenger, the server still thinks that seat is occupied.

Chief of Police & Search Warrants

Yesterday I was noticing when the Chief gave a search warrant on a house, it showed up in chat as the house being warranted, but the doors didn't show search warrant and they weren't able to be rammed. This happened several times.

Edited by Cal45

• Executive Council
Road Crew Worker

Chat Dialogue will still say that you can become a road crew worker even when the job is filled, but will still never give the job specific items.

Fixed.

• Executive Council

Cars

Cars like the cayanne are very buggy, if you hit the breaks it goes to the ground and then goes backwards.

I believe this is a problem with the model and where the wheels are located within said model. I do not believe this is fixable from code.

• Executive Council
When you get killed going from spectator and back revives you.

Should be fixed next update.

• Executive Council
Taser Shotgun

I've noticed that a lot of the times the Taser shotgun has no effect when hitting people. Sometimes it can take up to hitting someone up to 5-6 times before it actually puts them down. Is this purposeful or is it a bug?

This is due to lag. I've added lag compensation code to the server code. So hopefully, fixed.

3rd Person Passenger

To tag onto the other post, it seems when you exit a vehicle after being in 3rd person view as a passenger, the server still thinks that seat is occupied.

Fixed already (please don't repeatedly post the same bug that is already posted).

Chief of Police & Search Warrants

Yesterday I was noticing when the Chief gave a search warrant on a house, it showed up in chat as the house being warranted, but the doors didn't show search warrant and they weren't able to be rammed. This happened several times.

Fixed.

When you are the police chief and you're looking to demote a police officer for doing their job improperly, you cannot. Currently you are able to only demote swat officers from the force, and not regular officers.

Another problem is with the gang menu. I am unable to remove players from my gang. I can spam both right and left click repeatedly and nothing happens. I rejoin (to see if maybe it glitched and didn't remove them) and the person is still in the gang.

Last, if I am a gov't employee and I have a ticket in my inventory (either it glitched and gave it to me, or someone traded it to me and I didn't even realize it ha) it tells me that it is an illegal substance, and that I am not allowed to use it. It would be nice to be able to pay for a ticket as a gov't employee.