Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP Bug Reports

Kigen

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chair prop glitch

When you put a chair down you cant pick it up again. Also, if you grav gun in after picking it up, or if it just falls over, you cant sit in it either.

It will just be there,useless and stuck on the map.

This isnt fixed. You can only sit in a chair once, then it will be broken, You cant pick it up, you cant moltov it and you cant sit in it.

• Executive Council
Mic spam lag

This seems like a problem for me only, but im sure some others encounter this, when an Advisor+ uses the mic, it just spams and stays like that, heres a SS of what i mean, http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/el/screen_shot_2012-06-26_at_11_51_27_pm.png

Fixed. Also added the ability to see who is talking on gov radio with that.

• Executive Council
Fires are glitching so that I can hear them but not see them, and then they randomly appear when I'm driving by them.

That's actually not a glitch/bug. Its by design that they appear now only when your within a certain range of them. I may increase that range soon. But I limited it since there now can be an infinite amount of fires. This way clients won't be trying to show 1,000 fires at once. (And there is also a limit in GMod to only show about 500 at once.)

• 2 weeks later...

sometimes when you switch from the uzi to your hands, your hands appear to have a traffic ticket in them for a few moments. Also, trading for me have been buggy lately, i seem to be getting a lot of items that show up in my inventory, but when I drop them, they disappear. However the trade still takes my cash even though I get no items.

sometimes when you switch from the uzi to your hands, your hands appear to have a traffic ticket in them for a few moments. Also, trading for me have been buggy lately, i seem to be getting a lot of items that show up in my inventory, but when I drop them, they disappear. However the trade still takes my cash even though I get no items.

Ur inventory is probs glitched, It happends. Just reconnect :l