Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP Bug Reports

Kigen

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we shut fix this here, Yester day i was at subs and i took my lamb diablo and it was ticket but i had one guy on buddy and he could drive it still wtf is that?

I believe this is how it works. The ticket is set to the player, not to the car. Therefore, he can drive it, yet you can't.

Bug: RP Filtered Player Name (Pwned) in PM preventing the message from being sent

Fix: Only filter the third argument (message portion) from the player's chat instead of the entire message.

This is a problem for quiet a few words such as "Old" I failed to message about 15 times before I completely changed it, cause I couldn't figure the word.

Spawn Slay Bug, I am not sure but there was a kid complaining of being slayed when he respawns.

I believe its a new script to stop reconnecting while dead. Also Not sure if this is a bug below or just a map issue, random text outside city tunnel near rock.

post-5515-13525955183956_thumb.jpg

So I get into my car and it shows me not the car and driving about 20 feet behind it. After driving around for a few minutes, it disappeared leaving just no one the car. I was still able to drive the car fine still.

post-5738-13525955186149_thumb.jpg

post-5738-13525955186418_thumb.jpg

Invisible Player Models

Some player models are completely invisible to me. It's only certain ones, specifically the Tow Truck driver, ~10% of unemployed people, and the second Secret Service agent when there's 2. All other government employees appear 100% of the time as far as I know.

I don't believe anyone else is having this problem but I figured I'd ask just in case someone does.

Invisible Player Models

Some player models are completely invisible to me. It's only certain ones, specifically the Tow Truck driver, ~10% of unemployed people, and the second Secret Service agent when there's 2. All other government employees appear 100% of the time as far as I know.

I don't believe anyone else is having this problem but I figured I'd ask just in case someone does.

Check integrity of your GMOD files.

I've found an annoying bug with PERP and you cant really screenshot it so ill explain! :)

Example...

you make some ak's but you dont know your inventory is full, you pick them all up and notice you dont have as many as you should because of your inventory is full... they dont go to your bank ive checked, where do they go?

I've found an annoying bug with PERP and you cant really screenshot it so ill explain! :)

Example...

you make some ak's but you dont know your inventory is full, you pick them all up and notice you dont have as many as you should because of your inventory is full... they dont go to your bank ive checked, where do they go?

They should be laying there still.

You can see names of players threw doors and windows even if closed or bordered up.

How do I do that?

Steam Library > GMOD > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Sometimes, when driving, the person disappears completely or is out of their car, but still driving.

I have a screenshot of it somewhere...

I've decided to start listing the people that are invisible to me. It'll be updated as I find more people. Note that these are all Unemployed, they appear normally when they have jobs.

Joe White, Mark Fong, Chris Tyler, Will Chaperman, Jonathan McMuffin, Logan Norris, Matthew Stgeorge, Bob Blue, Jake Pulis, Sticky Note, Craig Clifton, and John Travolta.

Edited by Sleeves

Cant steal cars

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but you can picklock cars. But nothing will happend to it.

It would be great if we could actually steal cars, like picklock them and when its picked open anyone can get into it for like 10 seconds.

Sorry about the suggestion. Not sure if broken or supposed to be like this..

Cant steal cars

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but you can picklock cars. But nothing will happend to it.

It would be great if we could actually steal cars, like picklock them and when its picked open anyone can get into it for like 10 seconds.

Great idea but put it in the suggestion thread

• Executive Council
Cant steal cars

It actually does work. You have to constantly press e after each attempt tho. The lockpick unlocks the car, but does not put you into it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Fixed Server restart fixed problem*

Ticket Bug:

When I pay my ticket and reconnect to the server it comes back

Org Bug:

I buy an Org and it doesn't show up

Weird Thing:

When I buy an org and pay off ticket and reconnect I have the exact amount of money i had before i bought them

Edited by ZD-ShadowNinja

NLR Rule

In the NLR rule it says that if you get revived then you have no memory of your previous life. I think what it is supposed to say is that "If you die you have no memory of your previous life". What the rule says now is implying that if you get revived by a medic you don't remember what happened in the past.

https://imgur.com/rb8Iu