Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP Bug Reports

Kigen

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but it happens way too often, and how do I prevent losing items/money?

When this happends, the lables on the items in the inventory is messed up. IE I try to drop a stove etc and for some odd reason it drops something else in my inventory. I dont think I've lost money because of it, I have 2-3 weeks played on the server and this glitch happends have happend three times. It's not that hard to just reconnect to fix it c.c

When this happends, the lables on the items in the inventory is messed up. IE I try to drop a stove etc and for some odd reason it drops something else in my inventory. I dont think I've lost money because of it, I have 2-3 weeks played on the server and this glitch happends have happend three times. It's not that hard to just reconnect to fix it c.c

When I reconnect it fixes yes, but I don't get the items or cash, so even though I don't lose a lot, it's still an annoying bug

Wood Working Skill Never Increases - Stays at 0%

Somebody asked me to make a table so they can sell some goods in the shop. It required wood working skill 2 or 3(really doesnt matter). So i went buy like 50 pieces of wood and 50 nailes..and i think 50 glue..made a bunch of wooden crap..now all i have is a bunch of wooden crap and my skill never rose..quite disappointed.

I have an issue where my menus such as mixtures, genes, skills etc. all have really tiny or non existent text so I cant actually read anything or know what my genes are set to.

had that issue the other day..but i disconnected, deleted my gmod cache folder, closed steam, rejoined server and it was fixed.

Hi. Unfortunately I have a bank glitch where basically if I have 81k and deposit that 81k in the bank then it will delete 31k and revert me to 50k. It also will say I have -31k in the bank. I also do not get any paychecks from jobs or unemployment checks. Please help. http://www.mediafire.com/?8o3tqm9e9wa17qa Also, Mace Windu aka Topshadow told me he had the same problem which Soccercrazy fixed. In the video I had 81k and once this is fixed I am hoping I can be reimbursed if that would be alright. Thanks!

I'm having a graphical issue and I have no idea how to reproduce it. Pretty much every time I enter the server, my UI will be messed up to where I MUST change my graphical resolution to get it back even if the setting I was already using was working. And generally when I try to go to the bank it'll glitch my inventory to where all I see is a tiny box with a bunch of colors on it.

Well it seems the server has been crashing lately, is it up yet or are you guys fixing something?

Not a Bug Report, so useless post right here.

On to a real bug report, if theres an organization for example named "Tenacious Lions" if another player creates a new one he can name it exactly the same and still get it, so theres no sort of "reserved slot" for the name of a organization once created, this bug makes possible many scammers, impersonators.

I found a bug which has happened to me twice today its when i had 50k on me not in my bank. Then when i tried to rob the bank it didnt let me as i had to wait for 5 mins but aftwer leaving the bank i realised the my money had been halved and I only had 23k left. Today i started with around 80k i havnt really bought anything and now im on 23 :'( please try and fix this. ~KarkiBoy(Kim Ting)

*Reporting a bug, 4Chan style*

>be 8 o clock

>Playin vidya games on PERP

>Enter chair

>Cant find a place to get out of chair

>Use magical moderator powers to respawn self

>End up not respawning and only being able to spectate the chair

>Watch the drugs I was going to steal burn along with the chair

>mfw my jimmies are rustled