Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Suggestion: Give Police Cadets ATVs or some sort of slower vehicle like a motorcycle or even a bicycle.

Example: Instead of Cadets constantly wandering around the Bank of America, they can make it to the Industrial District, the Lakehouses or Car Dealership.

Suggestion: Give Police Cadets ATVs or some sort of slower vehicle like a motorcycle or even a bicycle.

Example: Instead of Cadets constantly wandering around the Bank of America, they can make it to the Industrial District, the Lakehouses or Car Dealership.

Omg, I would design a police ATV or something that would be epic.

Cadet= ATV

Officer=Cruiser

Sergent/Chief=Charger

Suggestion: Knife, Silenced USP

Example: DarkRP has a knife that with more ammo u could throw it. Silent but deadly. Maybe takes like 5 metal and 1 plastic per knife or something?

Usp could also be from darkrp, e and rightclick adds silencer.

More guns would be cool.

• Like 1

Navigational NPC's-

press E on the NPC and the menu would say "How can I help you?"

"I want a new car"

"I would like to become a medic"

"I would like to fill up my car on gas"

"I would like to become a bus driver"

"I would like to become a police officer or SWAT"

"I would like to run for mayor or become a secret service agent"

"I would like to become road crew"

"I would like to buy a gun"

"I would like to get some drugs"

"Oh, nevermind

No pictures

Edited by jajolt

Suggestion: Your car spawns when you give up an out of city job. Nobody wants medic because its far to walk there and far to walk back. We can drive there but once we quit the job we are stuck out there.

Suggestion: Ability to buy a physgun

Examples: I know you need Gold for it but for some people can't donate. I propose the ability to buy a physgun for an in-game equivelant of Gold:

* $5 Donation Receives 75,000 Perp Cash

* $10 Donation Receives 200,000 Perp Cash

**In-between I estimate that $15 would equal $250,000 - $300,000. This could be the cost.

* $40 Donation Receives 1,000,000 Perp Cash

To counter-balance the effect of POSSIBLY losing willing donators, the high cost might motivate some of the newer/poorer players to donate for the cash*. As for loyal existing members who may donate for other items in the future, it only increases their- OUR love for HellsGamers. Said members may have already donated for the cash or played long enough to earn it and those who stay tend to stay. Again, that means more donators and the possibility of them trying other HG servers to bring in more donations.

* I, but possibly others, want no more than the physgun. We have cars and jobs we enjoy and may feel that spending $5 on the Happy Meal at McDonals just for the toy isn't ideal.

Pictures possibly?: n/a

If you took the time to read this, thanks. Even though it may or may not be rejected the fact that you took some time to listen to my blubbering means a lot. Regardless, I will always respect the Admins/Mod's decisions on the subject(s). Once more, a big thanks.

-Evan Miller, Scaletta Family Org.

Suggestion: Age limit to talk on the mic.

Examples: No one wants little kids to talk on the mic, they sound like squeeling little fucking girls and its annoying.

SIDE NOTE: I don't think you should put one age group aside just because one rotten apple may or may not spoil the bunch. As a respectable 14-year old with the world's second shittiest mic, I don't let the discrimination of others against my age and/or exaggerated voice get to me. There's a big difference between the annoying 10-year old and the one who may sound squeeky, but can keep his shit together. All I ask is that you and others alike learn and respect the difference. Not angry, just saying.

i would love to see more business opportunity's like makeing beer and then make the crates of beer and then sell to a npc somewhere, it should take yeast , water , and wheat or rice. there should be a big tank of some sort that has an opening on the side to drop the stuff in, and of course it should take at least 10 min for it to fermentate and make the beer , i guess it should spawn a crate of beer already made when done not sure on that part but i think this would be a great addition , also there should be ways to sell would products to an npc be of course takes a time limit to make or say the glue has to dry , and also makeing the raw materials that the hardware store sells like glue , nails , metel , cardbord boxes ,ect and have to have machines u buy and place to make them with other raw marerials ... just some thoughts that would realy make the game have more options beside gov jobs and growing it does get kinda old with the same ol stuff

Suggestion: Forensic team

Examples: Hey guys, The other day I came up with an idea that I discussed with a few admins of the server they all agreed it would be an amazing addition, but it's whether or not it's easily implemented that is a problem. I'm not sure if it has already been suggested before and I definitely know it plays a big part in other mods (TTT) Cops Constantly show up and find a dead person, Having no idea what's going on and just call for a paramedic, Now wouldn't it be great if whilst you where calling for a paramedic, you also called for a forensic team to come Find out, What happened, how long ago he died, the weapon used and if any fatal flaws such as finger prints where left (I.E Punching someone would leave a finger print and easily identify the player within the server) I feel this would be a great addition, because Not only does it add a new role to the server which people will enjoy to play, it also gives the cops a chance when they turn up several seconds or minutes late to the crime scene.

The way this system should work is instead of require played or require Admin/gold ect, It requires certain genes to be unlockable (Adding a bit of realism to the job) Say for example 5 Intelligence and 5 perception, Something that is obtainable by the average normal player, but will not always be the first choice of stat selection so that the job is not abused just for pay roll ect.

The forensic team should always be the first to actually come close to the body, or else the dna sample from the Perprator left behind will no longer be available (This only works with govermental jobs, you touch the body when he's dead and your civi, your DNA gets left behind on the target and you become a suspect)

The forensic team should be in all white overalls as they usally are and should have access to maybe a white version of the swat vehicle as I feel that suits them best.

Another idea I had is that there should be police cones (10 per a officer) supplied to close the scene and make people aware there is either Forensic team operating in this area, or say for example a car blown up indicating road closure untill the fire brigade have put the fire out and a repair man has towed away the truck, Just as the tazer was implemented, I also believe CS gas or pepper spray should be brought into play, that has a lsd like effect on the player used against screen anyone caught abusing this will be banned should be thrown in there so people won't even think about abusing it, but then as you have levels now I suppose you could just implement that at a higher level.

These are all just suggestions, I believe I may have gone to far on the forensics team at certain points, But I also do believe it is a job that could easily be implemented and have Successful results across the server, everything if this is implemented will ofc be changed by the scripter, but it's just a general jist of what to try and follow if the Idea is approved. (I believe if this job is implemented it should be as realistic as the game allows to push it, or else it will just become a failure of a job)

Suggestion: Car Fees

Examples: People CDM and blow up cars all the time there should be a fee to respawn your car. 1st time: Free 2nd and every time after: 1000$. Gives more use to wrenchs and roadcrew.

Pictures possibly?:

So easy to abuse that. Firemen already blow up your car like crazy.

At one point, the jail cell doors could be opened and you could break people out of jail. I was only able to enjoy this for a while until the feature was taken off the next day. Can someone please re-enable the jailbreaking feature? It was a fun change in PERP and I wish it could've stay changed.

Suggestion: Car Fees

Examples: People CDM and blow up cars all the time there should be a fee to respawn your car. 1st time: Free 2nd and every time after: 1000$. Gives more use to wrenchs and roadcrew.

Pictures possibly?:

The problem with fixing your car is that when it gets destroyed it blows up 50% of the time and its just fire now

Suggestion: Road block ability for the mayor

Example: Instead of cops putting props up and throwing down spikes ruining everyones day, there should be a road block that the mayor can enable for a certain amount of time that would only allow non-warrented people to go through. To stop abuse of this there can only be two up at a time and it can only be put back up again after a minute or so.

Suggestion: Black market dealer.

Examples: To get rid of your warrent for like 5k.

Pictures possibly?: nope

I don't know how black market dealer would control your warrant...but I like the idea.

I think we need more jobs on the other side of the perp world instead of cops medics and firefighters