Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Suggestion: Bank org name

Examples: If a house / shop / base is owned, it should tell you which org owns that particular building(s)

Pictures possibly?: nope

Sounds like a good idea +1 would make it 100% more easy to raid people

My suggestion.

Please give road crew workers a bonus for towing and fixing cars.

Thanks for your time.

Suggestion: Post Bail

Examples: Click on your cell door and pay a fee to be let out early (Should be a few thousand)

Pictures possibly?: No

Suggestion: Threat Panel

Examples: An official way to threaten the mayor, only showing options that can allow for killing the mayor

Pictures possibly?: No

Edited by Papa John

Suggestion: Warrant Reason List

Examples: Instead of typing out every single warrant you issue, have a drop down menu with the most common reasons. This will enable faster warranting. Also, have a custom field at the bottom of the reason isn't listed.

Pictures possibly?: No.

Suggestion: Warrant Reason List

Examples: Instead of typing out every single warrant you issue, have a drop down menu with the most common reasons. This will enable faster warranting. Also, have a custom field at the bottom of the reason isn't listed.

Pictures possibly?: No.

Already suggested on this thread by me, along with diffrent warrant lengths and jail lengths.

Suggestion: Mule back

Examples: Have a button that is access by your buddies list to close the back of the mule truck, im tired of seeing people growing in my truck. and tired of seeing people loiter in my truck as well,

Suggestion: Mayor with a gun

Examples: allow mayor to have a gun, some times people hate having SS because they piss you off, so...

Suggestion: More genetics

Examples: Boost the max for genetics for VIPs and non-VIPs. It just doesn't seem to be enough to make guns and base materials at the same time IMO.

Mine is set up so I can make all guns and cades... :huh:

Suggestion: Detective Job

Examples: You can get this job from Nexus for 1 day playtime. Its somewhat similar to what 3D suggested. You can examine dead bodies and try and pinpoint them to their murderer. Or if something is stolen, they can use a DNA tracker to track the suspect's trail.

Pictures possibly?: Nope

Suggestion: Bed

Examples: A simple bed system (if possible). You can sleep on it to instantly regain your stamina and some of your health. The only flaw is that gangsters may break in and steal your stuff while your asleep or even murder you. If a person is on the bed, any person can join to have lovey dovey and instantly regain all of your health or for fun (lol). So anyway if possible, make it :P

Pictures possibly?: Nope

• Like 1

Suggestion: TeamSpeak Org Channel

Examples: So we have to spend more money Teamspeak 3 Org channels should be buyable. There would be requirements such as enough members in the org, and a high fee. The channels would be passworded, and could either work by renting them to orgs or doing a 1 time fee.

The issue you say is meta game but what stops it from happening in any other channel and over steam chat?

Suggestion: Organization Perks/Bank

Example: Very similar to the gang wars server we had a while ago. Right now orgs do pretty much nothing but pretend they're bigjohn's family, but if we made it very similar to gang wars where you can donate money to the org and upgrade it giving your members perks and what not I think it would make people actually think about which gang to join

Suggestion: Organization sides

Example: 100% of organizations are thieves, murderers and pot smokers but I think we need another side of that story. I think if ^that idea gets adopted that we could create a government organization with perks that help you while on a job such as increased pay or more ammo

Suggestion: Police job get choose different cars on level up

Examples: Officer Level 2: A maybe different color police cars etc.

Sergeant Level 3: Get a Dodge etc.

Pictures possibly?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q2wcaV8ZkV4

Suggestion: Allow people to rob most NPCs with a return of items and not money.

Examples: Robbing the ace hardware man will get you 1-2 pieces of metal etc.

Suggestion: Organization Perks/Bank

Example: Very similar to the gang wars server we had a while ago. Right now orgs do pretty much nothing but pretend they're bigjohn's family, but if we made it very similar to gang wars where you can donate money to the org and upgrade it giving your members perks and what not I think it would make people actually think about which gang to join

This would just cause more problems with the fact that boondocks are the majority of people who are in a org, there for there is a much higher chance one of the donators/several of the donators are from this org, meaning we will have more perks than everyone, meaning we rape the shit out of all the other orgs all the time like we already do, Just have a lot more OP'ness to the fact we're a huge org.

Suggestion: SWAT van act like a SWAT van (Bullet Resistance)

Example: The SWAT van needs to either be bullet proof, considering it does have armor in addition to bullet proof glass, or at least have the resistance to damage increased significantly before it becomes disabled.

Suggestion: Crafting rooms

Example: In ace hardware, make like 3 crafting rooms, allow someone to buy a crafting room, allow there be a time limit so no person can buy all 3 and keep them locked so no one may use it, time limit goes off, room is unowned. makes it easier for all of us, so if we need more material, and want to craft immediatly, and dont want our stuff stolen.

Pictures possibly? No

i would love to see more business opportunity's like makeing beer and then make the crates of beer and then sell to a npc somewhere, it should take yeast , water , and wheat or rice. there should be a big tank of some sort that has an opening on the side to drop the stuff in, and of course it should take at least 10 min for it to fermentate and make the beer , i guess it should spawn a crate of beer already made when done not sure on that part but i think this would be a great addition , also there should be ways to sell would products to an npc be of course takes a time limit to make or say the glue has to dry , and also makeing the raw materials that the hardware store sells like glue , nails , metel , cardbord boxes ,ect and have to have machines u buy and place to make them with other raw marerials ... just some thoughts that would realy make the game have more options beside gov jobs and growing it does get kinda old with the same ol stuff

+1 me gusta.

Suggestion: cops don't have to pay for respawn

Examples: Cops generally get killed more than regular players, I don't think its fair to make them pay $500 each time, perhaps take it out of the city funds?

Pictures possibly?: no