Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fuck you texas.

Alright shit heads you wanted Awwik and you got it. Play the song before you read.

[YOUTUBE]mbH60wCO-Yw&autoplay=1[/YOUTUBE]

Alright ill start with our wonderful economy here in Texas since someone post a picture of California. If Texas was to secede from the united states we would be one of the top five greatest country by economic value. Since someone showed California I would like to say fuck you California for you 10 BILLION DOLLAR debt that is helping destroy this great country. Now yes it is hot as hell here in this great state of Texas, but that is only because the ladies heat it up. It is a proven fact that Texas girl are undeniable we don't need daisy dukes and bikinis on top. Our sun kissed skin is all natural, Oh oh oh ohhhhhhh! On ward to the rest of you idiots who put Oklahoma in here. True facts I and the rest of Texas would rather go to Arkansas than Oklahoma. Oklahoma is the epitome of Texas's bitch. Now for all you yankees, learn to eat some damn chili without the mother fuckin beans and we can talk. Eat some real southern bbq and wear your boots down to the river. For people who don't love the great state of Texas remember this! We are the only state in the 50 states that can hang our flag as high as the United states flag. We are the only state to be able to secede from the united states whenever we want. Now last but not least remember the mother fuckin alamo bitchs because 150 Texans withstood a mexican army of thousands in a missionary. If that doesnt prove that we are more badass than any other state in this fine country then i don't know what does.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Edited by Awwik

Alright shit heads you wanted Awwik and you got it. Play the song before you read.

[video=youtube;mbH60wCO-Yw]

Alright ill start with our wonderful economy here in Texas since someone post a picture of California. If Texas was to secede from the united states we would be one of the top five greatest country by economic value. Since someone showed California I would like to say fuck you California for you 10 BILLION DOLLAR debt that is helping destroy this great country. Now yes it is hot as hell here in this great state of Texas, but that is only because the ladies heat it up. It is a proven fact that Texas girl are undeniable we don't need daisy dukes and bikinis on top. Our sun kissed skin is all natural, Oh oh oh ohhhhhhh! On ward to the rest of you idiots who put Oklahoma in here. True facts I and the rest of Texas would rather go to Arkansas than Oklahoma. Oklahoma is the epitome of Texas's bitch. Now for all you yankees, learn to eat some damn chili without the mother fuckin beans and we can talk. Eat some real southern bbq and wear your boots down to the river. For people who don't love the great state of Texas remember this! We are the only state in the 50 states that can hang our flag as high as the United states flag. We are the only state to be able to secede from the united states whenever we want. Now last but not least remember the mother fuckin alamo bitchs because 150 Texans withstood a mexican army of thousands in a missionary. If that doesnt prove that we are more badass than any other state in this fine country then i don't know what does.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

You tell them Awwik!

I think that was ignorant for you to say that.