Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

2 Unclear Rules

EchoSniper

1. Can the t's not do the order if they are inside their cells.

EG. Lead says crouch to the bottom of cell stairs. Can the t run inside his cell then start crouching at the door?

2. Mass killing of the t's because someone won.

EG. Lead types a question and the t answers it. The prize was pick an LR partner and then all other t's are killed. ( Lets say 15 of them are still alive.)

For the second rule, I was leading and we did suprise trivia and the prize was choose lr partner. There were 14 alive when I did the lr. Everyone complaining in server right now is saying that Mass kill is only allowed for trivia, which my suprise trivia was a form of trivia.

1. Can the t's not do the order if they are inside their cells.

EG. Lead says crouch to the bottom of cell stairs. Can the t run inside his cell then start crouching at the door?

2. Mass killing of the t's because someone won.

EG. Lead types a question and the t answers it. The prize was pick an LR partner and then all other t's are killed. ( Lets say 15 of them are still alive.)

As jjk said before if lead says croutch you better croutch inside or out side doesnt matter.

And for second that many amount of ts should not be killed like that, if there are 4-5 and you kill 3 its fine but 15 is just not allowed.