Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Styles

1. Your in-game name: Styles

2. Server that you where banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:19799590

5. Reason for ban: Read the responsesin this thread https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7184 I was ban for basically saying "******" in game... sry didn't know you couldn't then it was sent to permanent becaue .... ?

You sound really remorseful. Sounded off pretty good in the ban reports made about you.

Why should you have to be told that you can't say shit like that anywhere?

Are you an animal? An uncivilized caveman perhaps?

Maybe I should state it more clearly......

Use common sense.....and DON'T DO SHIT LIKE THAT.

No, I'm an African American, I can say it, it's socially acceptable. Besides, my morals are not on trial here. What i choose to say is on me, but being banned for saying it once, isn't right.

Since you are African American that doesnt not give you the right to say that word.

Why should you be allowed to say it??:mad::mad:

No, I'm an African American, I can say it, it's socially acceptable. Besides, my morals are not on trial here. What i choose to say is on me, but being banned for saying it once, isn't right.

You are an idiot.

You will not be unbanned.

you sir are an idiot...we don't give a rats ass if you are purple like barney..when you come into our servers there is a nice lil thing about server rules....one of them says NO RACISM...:ban:

You are not African American.

You are an ignorant black american kid.

Grow up.

******, unban me now or DDoS for life.

Okay you are unbanned, please don't hurt us! Demanding to be unbaned or we will get DDos. OH NOES!!!!

Please sir, use your head. We have made it out just fine from a FAR better hacker named Ryan. If we can survive his wrath then i think we can handle a 13 year old threats.

:dj::doof:

Shows he doesn't know the consequences. What leet fucker tells someone beforehand that he is going to ddos them? It's like "OH ITS ONLY A GAMING CLAN, I WONT GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT COS ITS NOT GOOGLE OR SOMETHIN BIG"