Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bounty system

Lemur

I know people already do this on jb sometimes, and this was probly asked for b4. So I think it would be cool to have put bounties on certain CTs and if you kill them you get the amount of rep that they had. The bounty will expire at the end of the round and if the bounty is not claimed it goes back to the person This seems like a fun way of getting extra rep!

that would be interesting... something along these lines --

!bounty "playername" "rep amount"

basically what it would do is take rep from you and put it into a "pool" on the named player, and if that player is killed by a T then that T would get that pool of rep (multiple people can place bounties on 1 player) tbh i think it should last forever until the player is killed, so if you bounty someone you wont get your rep back unless you killed him yourself.

+1

edit: also maybe in the !menu you can choose an option called "Current Bounties" where you could view players that have bounties on them and the total rep on that player.

Hmmmm... ppl wont like losing points when they diddnt even know about it

What about a terrorist hardcore mode? lol

!hardcore

Are you sure? y/n

Hardcore Activate:

Each kill earns you 20 rep

Each headshot earns you 30 rep

Each death drains 100 points

^ random idea.

ill post again after i think about bounties

How abouuuuttt.

T's can place bounties on 1 CT at a time

When the CT with the bounty on him dies, all the terrorists share 90% of the points, 10% vanishes

(admin slays dont count)

so that theres a reason to work together

IF the CT with the bounty does not die within 10 minutes, he gets 50% of the winnings, and the other 50% gets split to all other CTs

Minimum bounty of 100 to start

max of 5000?

any terrorist can add to the bounty at anytime

(its like a way for constant impromtu contests)

10 minute timer does not refresh

only 1 bounty active at a time

the CT with the bounty turns purple, the higher the bounty is the darker the color

Hmmmm... ppl wont like losing points when they diddnt even know about it

What about a terrorist hardcore mode? lol

!hardcore

Are you sure? y/n

Hardcore Activate:

Each kill earns you 20 rep

Each headshot earns you 30 rep

Each death drains 100 points

^ random idea.

ill post again after i think about bounties

How about the death enacts after your first rebel time starts incase you get fk'd or something like that?

This sounds like an interesting idea, but if a bounty is put on a CT will they know? I have a feeling that the CT might go camp vents or something the entire round if they knew.

True but if they camp vents, they're going to be slayed = T's can't kill them and get rep, can you make it filter so it appears to T's as csay or spam it in chat?

How abouuuuttt.

When the CT with the bounty on him dies, all the terrorists share 90% of the points, 10% vanishes

(admin slays dont count)

IF the CT with the bounty does not die within 10 minutes, he gets 50% of the winnings, and the other 50% gets split to all other CTs

max of 5000?

the CT with the bounty turns purple, the higher the bounty is the darker the color

this sounds like the best way of going about things, and with metalLobsters concern in mind, maybe make it so that the ct only appears purple to the ts if that's possible, or something along the lines of what dog said

Can't wait to see if this gets added, would be an awesome addition :D

Hell yea murder people for rep +1

How abouuuuttt.

(admin slays dont count)

max of 5000?

10 minutes I'd too long make it till the end of the round

How abouuuuttt.

(admin slays dont count)

max of 5000?

But that's kind of like giving everybody free rep if some other T gets the kill. I think it should go the traditional way, and whoever gets the kill, gets the points.

The problem with giving one person all the points is that no one will want to contribute to the bounty for fear of losing all the points they put into it, if there is a guarantee that they will get points back no matter what, then people will be more willing to play along

The only problem i would find is, say someone contributes 4k points to the bounty and 5 other people contribute 100, if the person that gave the 4k points to the bounty kills the CT, he'll end up getting less than he contributed because of the point spread. Maybe we could make it that if the person who contributes the most points ends up killing the guy, he gets all the points?

The problem with giving one person all the points is that no one will want to contribute to the bounty for fear of losing all the points they put into it, if there is a guarantee that they will get points back no matter what, then people will be more willing to play along

The only problem i would find is, say someone contributes 4k points to the bounty and 5 other people contribute 100, if the person that gave the 4k points to the bounty kills the CT, he'll end up getting less than he contributed because of the point spread. Maybe we could make it that if the person who contributes the most points ends up killing the guy, he gets all the points?

I'd say 50% to the killer then the rest is distributed among the rest.

I'd say 50% to the killer then the rest is distributed among the rest.

but if i puts 4k into the bounty, i dont want 2k and some change if i manage to kill him

maybe we could make it so that if the highest contributor kills the CT with the bounty, he gets his contribution back and then a percentage of what everyone else contributed, while the other people that contributed get a percentage each of whats left

and then if the highest contributor doesn't get the kill, what JJK said goes into effect, 90% spread out to all contributors

This sounds like an amazing idea! I'd love to see this added to jailbreak, it'd be even more interesting:D

And also to avoid mass amounts of bounties, you set it so T's can only start a bounty with 100 rep and wait 3-5 rounds in between bounties.