Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Got my new car

John

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why you buy a truck or van, so that way if you get in a crash your give the damage not taking it....unless you hit a semi 0.0

OR you could get a car (or motorcycle) so you get proper gas mileage in the city and people don't rightfully accuse you of trying to tack inches on to your dick. Hummer drivers, I'm looking at you.

Pontiac? geez haha

I hate when people post shit like this, like they don't have a reason for what they posted.

Which is why it's nice when terry posts, because even though it's mostly dick statements, he explains haha.

Let them hate.

Its probably because your car is nicer than theirs. ;)

Nice car. But I too have heard probs from pontiac.

Nice car nontheless.

Just keep a warranty if possible.

Also, it would look sweet if you removed the license plate holder on the front bumper. :)

Nice car. But I too have heard probs from pontiac.

Nice car nontheless.

Just keep a warranty if possible.

Also, it would look sweet if you removed the license plate holder on the front bumper. :)

I actually took the license plate holder off the front bumper about 10 mins after i started this thread haha. It's a nice car, really smooth and sounds amazing.

This is why you buy a truck or van, so that way if you get in a crash your give the damage not taking it....unless you hit a semi 0.0

Oh yes.

I remember my first vehicle, my Dad's 1993 Blazer. I rear ended a Firebird. It's hatchback was hanging off one side of the car and other minor tidbits happened to it. Three people in that car -- two men and a baby. The baby was not in a carseat, but, was instead being held by the passenger.

Moral of the story, I agree with Papa John.

PS: I was able to drive away from the scene after police did the reports and all. The fancy blinging red Firebird had to get towed, nubs.

That is why I've always owned trucks. I've been in an accident or 2 in cars and more times then not, a truck will still drive away after an accident! Plus I do not buy crappy imports. Only American! I owned a Pontiac once. Great on gas,but do not wreck in one. They do not like to hold up to well!