Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Got my new car

John

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trucks are still better then cars ! Terry gets mad easily I see. It's true Pontiacs are great on gas and not expensive to repair, but they do not handle accidents well! I used to own a few when I was younger.

:ooo:

Just don't get in any accidents. :D

Imports are nice as long as they aren't riced out and sound like they are farting.

G6 GT, good car, I laugh at all the morons talking shit about Pontiac and lamp comparing a PIECE OF SHIT SUNFIRE to John's G6, GTFO

Sunfures have really put me off from the whole brand. When you see a car your are a passenger in erupt in flames, twice, you seriously consider some shit.

Though I will admit, late model G6's are sexy as hell.

Lamp is right. Terry is wrong. Unless you have owned a Pontiac before, you CANNOT accurately comment on how good or shitty Pontiac's. They're getting better, which is the good thing, though my parent's '06 G6 power steering went to shit in weeks. Hopefully that's a newer one.

Terry is good with computers that's it. Cars = lol

So suck a d Terry. Unless you're already busy with DJ....

I drive a Volvo! IMPORT

:omg::ooo: its american.... oriental cars are nasty in reliability.... nice tho congratz

Just so you know, "Oriental" is about a half-skip away from "Colored". I'd be a bit more aware of what has pejorative connotations before you start using words that are better akin to describing spices than people.

Just so you know, "Oriental" is about a half-skip away from "Colored". I'd be a bit more aware of what has pejorative connotations before you start using words that are better akin to describing spices than people.

I like the orientals quality compared to the crackers.

This is true. I'd rather have a car from a part of the world where having an efficiently built vehicle actually does add inches to your penis. With the exception of Kia, Hyundai, etc. where their quality has only started to improve past the "deathtrap" classification.

Having a truck with a lifestyle that neither requires you to ever leave asphalt or haul anything just makes you bad at math.

all i gotta say is

my car is riced out.

ain't nothing wrong with imports.

Venom you're still hot.

Terry, please have my babies still.

as long as you got a car, ITS ALL GOOD.

Jetta, I dont wanna ride in your truck!

mazdas rock.

Edited by GIR[]_

though my parent's '06 G6 power steering went to shit in weeks. Hopefully that's a newer one.

It's an '08

I've read nothing but good reviews about it, and for the price and the low mileage it's an amazing car.

Especially the GT model which I bought.

Plus since it has such low mileage from it's previous owner,

it only has 18,500

so they gave me an extra warranty for the 100,000 mile warranty which extends it up to 118,500 mile warranty, making up for the miles on it that I didn't drive.

Also, yes Pontiac is going out of business ATL, but I will be able to get it serviced at any GM dealership, as far as my warranty covers atleast.

Lamp is right. Terry is wrong. Unless you have owned a Pontiac before, you CANNOT accurately comment on how good or shitty Pontiac's. They're getting better, which is the good thing, though my parent's '06 G6 power steering went to shit in weeks. Hopefully that's a newer one.

Terry is good with computers that's it. Cars = lol

So suck a d Terry. Unless you're already busy with DJ....

I drive a Volvo! IMPORT

I've owned two pontiacs and never had any issues, they were old too so you STFU.

You own a volvo, can you even change your own oil? LOL Please don't get it twisted. Don't think I'm just a computer nerd as my passion for building/modding cars is far greater.

<3 street