Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Solving the rubix cube :D

TheNoob

It's like you had it solved at the very start then just flipped the thing around for a minute and a half to screw with us. XD

I did have it solved but i flipped the thing around to mix it up. Sorry i didnt pause long enough to let you know it was mixed up D:.

My PB's are

PB: Single - 21.54 AO5 - 29.23

from late 2010.

That cube reminds me of a shitty I had before, used to be able to solve 2x2-5x5, sold all but 1 3x3. Might break it out again and see how fast I can get.

What uhh style do you use? The only reason I could never get sub-20 was because my PLL was shit..

My PB's are

from late 2010.

That cube reminds me of a shitty I had before, used to be able to solve 2x2-5x5, sold all but 1 3x3. Might break it out again and see how fast I can get.

What uhh style do you use? The only reason I could never get sub-20 was because my PLL was shit..

Lmao i dont do friedricks method thats way to fucking hard and long to do. At least i can solve it with the beginners.