Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

nico0 says Hello!

nico0

Yeah im nico0,my real Life name is Nicolai.

Im 15 years old and from Russia,currently living in germany and im there learning German and English and all the other Stuff.

Currently i have a Girlfriend :D and yeah im laugh alot and i love to play on the HG Deathmatch,may you already saw me with the Nick kein gewissen.

Yeah if you some questions feel free to add me on Steam:

epareon

Thanks for your awesome Servers and the support!

May i see you on the Server!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXx5_t3uCEs

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo und herzlich willkommen! Ich weiß, ein kleines bisschen Russisch, aber ich weiß mehr Deutsch. Wie haben Sie nach Deutschland zu holen aus Russland? Wo in Deutschland lebst du? Ich lebe in den USA in Chicago, Illinois, aber meine Familie kommt aus Deutschland, auch was die Server-IP spielen Sie an? Ich liebe DM!

Hallo und herzlich willkommen! Ich weiß, ein kleines bisschen Russisch, aber ich weiß mehr Deutsch. Wie haben Sie nach Deutschland zu holen aus Russland? Wo in Deutschland lebst du? Ich lebe in den USA in Chicago, Illinois, aber meine Familie kommt aus Deutschland, auch was die Server-IP spielen Sie an? Ich liebe DM!

Haha :P

So basiclly my Mum fell in love with my father,a german guy and he asked if she wants too to join Germany,im currently living in Hannover,only saw some pictures but i really like the Usa,wow nice to hear,im mostly playing on the Dust2 Deathmatch.

See ya!