Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possible Runescape event?

Gabe

So I have noticed that not just me and Masterbaiter have been getting back onto Runescape. So why not bring out the inner Runescapian in all of us??

One day we should have a planned event where we all just buy out an item in the GE to just fuck with everyone. Such as something like bait or some non-popular item...

If there is enough, there's no way this can fail! We'll also be joined by someone's clan chat.

Feel to respond with other ideas and such!

lets do it gabe! i would go group pking as long as everyone knows not to kill each other lol i dont wanna lose 20m, got any 99 mages out there? i have 81 so i can buy infinity robes with polypore with someone else and go ahead of everyones to teleblock, bind, etc.. then everyone else claw rush or some shit. sounds good to me

A Runescape event... Are you kidding me? Go to Frozen Fury for that shit X_X Just what we need a runescape area so when other people look at HG they will be like "Really? Runescape?" Just saying.

and sir, what is wrong with Runescape?

There's really nothing wrong with it. It's just that not a lot of people in HG play that type a game. I mean I used to play it now I just look at the game and think of a piece of shit. More like a child game to me. Only reason why I think it shouldn't be like a community event is because a lot of people frown upon the game because everyone thinks it's the most childish game ever.

I guess more like a get together event.

Um I didnt know that many people play runescape. If you can show me that we have a dedicated player base in HG im sure something can be put in MMO forums. I would also need to see a player base before an advisor would put up an event because if we dont have the people its just a waste of time and effort.

Um I didnt know that many people play runescape. If you can show me that we have a dedicated player base in HG im sure something can be put in MMO forums. I would also need to see a player base before an advisor would put up an event because if we dont have the people its just a waste of time and effort.

Understandable, thanks for reviewing the idea Awwik!

In my experiences there are actually a decent amount of RS players here. I might join in on any group pking, but I don't think we should all just stand around and do nothing that one might expect from an event like this. I've got 99 mage/99 range and am a pretty decent range tank with vengeance. You can look up Jao if you want to see my other stats, but it's pretty much 75 def 70 pray 95 const 86 strength and the 99 mage/range.

In my experiences there are actually a decent amount of RS players here. I might join in on any group pking, but I don't think we should all just stand around and do nothing that one might expect from an event like this. I've got 99 mage/99 range and am a pretty decent range tank with vengeance. You can look up Jao if you want to see my other stats, but it's pretty much 75 def 70 pray 95 const 86 strength and the 99 mage/range.

holy shit Nevodka plays rs...