Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What do you ride?

Link

I mountain bike. A lot. I currently ride a Giant XTC 29er. Every once in awhile i ride the Fandango (which is a mountain bike tandem), which is only when the lady wants to go for a spin. I love my kona sigle speed the most, even though its a 26" bike, which is small for me. I used to bmx, but never really got into it and never got serious about it to the point where i was doing some crazy stuff. One of the guys i know does the locked gear bike trick thingy. Its like bmx but its with mountain bikes and usually involves him balancing on the back tire.

• 2 weeks later...

Skateboard

& I have a Harley 1600 trike put to the side when I actually have a license - however, throw on full leathers/helmet and they never notice. I build the trikes myself with my Granddad (an ex-mechanic) and training as an apprentice atm.

The Harley 1600 (aka. my baby) Edit: yes this was taken when it was first built and the seat didn't fit (Doh!) so had to order a new one!

post-15838-0-51041600-1360008104_thumb.jpg

& My first trike I built by myself a few weeks back; Honda VTX 1800

post-15838-0-61171200-1360008145_thumb.jpg

Edited by Princess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...