Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

To Dl+ (I Think) Rewarding Active Members

HyperActive

Stating my opinion: I am tired of having so many trolls, so many racism and some hackers on the minigames server. There aren't enough admins purchased for MG server administration.

I would just like to ask, is it possible to reward active members on MG, and give them MG admin, I have been a CS:S admin ever since I joined HG in January, and still am for one server, but not for mg. I am always active on minigames, at least once a day, finding so many trolls and racism going on, and I can't do anything besides report, which takes time and is hard to catch all the evidence while it's happening. Just like CS:GO admin, letting trusted members apply is fair, I think it should be done for minigames too. There are some people who deserve admin on minigames, but don't have the money for it.

I am sure this has come up before, but the server isn't all that safe with the current admins, I'm sure if this was done, then the server would be more active, keeping younger ones safer online.

Opinions of -hg- HyperActive and -hg- Kim Na Na Bubz

Edited by HyperActive
  • Like 1

agreed, only that I think when those people get free admin they should Have to do "the job" when they're in server, unlike admins who pay for their stuff. I know usually for people who pay for admin they CAN warn/kick/ban but Don't HAVE to do it. This is different though.

They get it for free so they should use it when necessary, not only when they feel like it, if that makes sense:)

If I'm not supposed to post in here cause it's for dL+ please remove my post (: