Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Blessing Family

Father Blessing

Character Name: Mikey Unit (Used to be Mike Blessing)

Time Played: About 2 weeks

PERP Cash: Over 100k.

Your Best Qualities: You know my best qualities Father, I'm a good shooter and I've proven that during my time in the Blessing back in the days. I am a very good raider/defender.

Your Worst Qualities: Can't really think of any. Maybe setting up bases.

Why You Want To Join: I used to be in The Blessing Family before and I loved it more than being part of any org. I didn't want to join Boondocks or Necessary Evil because I felt like I was always supposed to be part of The Blessing Family. I liked basing and raiding with you guys, it's the reason why I had so much fun on PERP. I want to come back and do what I always used to do. Destroy our enemies. Thank you for reading my application and I hope you let me come back to the org where I belong in the most.

Edited by Mikey Unit

Character Namer: Joe Rossi

Time Played: 2 weeks

PERP Cash: 400k

Your Best Qualities: Raiding, Defending and setting up bases!

Your Worst Qualities: My FPS Suck!

Why You Want To Join: Because i used to be in The Blessing Family ( Joe Blessing) then you got disbanded, And first of all because i love melons :PAnd The Blessing Family is one of the few orgs that doesn't cause drama and just enjoys Perp.

Additional Notes:

Edited by Joe Rossi

1.Character Name: ScooBa Doe

2.Time Played:3 weeks in game been on hg servers for about 2 years almost

3.PERP Cash:250k

4.Your Best Qualities:shooting people when being raided or raiding im good at dont really plant that much i like to defend

5.Your Worst Qualities:idk really not really ran into a worst thing

6.Why You Want To Join:ive been apart of hg for a long time and blessing seems to be a good org no rule brakers or anything, just think its a good org and i would like to join

• 2 weeks later...

Peace Week

In honor of the gods of Melonopolis, the organization known as The Blessing Family

will cease all raiding against citizens of EvoCity for one week.

During this week we will focus on assisting new citizens.

We urge all other known organizations to join us in this time of peace.

(September 30th - October 6th)

Peace Week

In honor of the gods of Melonopolis, the organization known as The Blessing Family

will cease all raiding against citizens of EvoCity for one week.

During this week we will focus on assisting new citizens.

We urge all other known organizations to join us in this time of peace.

(September 30th - October 6th)

does not approve

Character Name: Zach Theawesome

Time Played: 1 week+

PERP Cash: 120k~

Your Best Qualities: Defending/Raiding and basing

Your Worst Qualities: Cant always be on because of school work

Why You Want To Join: The Blessings are one of the biggest orgs in PERP and i want to be apart of it... again :P

Application

Character Name: Remiraz Ralph

Time Played: 10 Hours

PERP Cash: 6.7k(Bought a car recently)

Your Best Qualities: Growing, and Crafting

Your Worst Qualities: Impatient while waiting for Drug dealer to buy stuff

Why You Want To Join: I am looking for a strong and powerful organization who looks out for each other and i think you guys might be it

Character Name: Nermin Staglizt

Time Played: 1 week

PERP Cash: 95k

Your Best Qualities: Crafting, and growing.

Your Worst Qualities: Since I'm not a gold member, I don't have regeneration so I might die fast, and sometimes I lag.

Why You Want To Join: I'm just looking for some fun out in HellsGamers. I used to be apart Old School and Necessary Evil. I'm just looking for a org where I can have fun at.

Character Name: Seven Zed

PERP Cash: 1.4mil

Your Best Qualities: I can defending a base and can make anything to set it up.

Your Worst Qualities: I setup a shit base...

Why You Want To Join: A lot of people in HCR moved over when the Blessing Family opened back up, and i like watermelons.

Edited by 7Z.

Character Name: Eddie Smith (Might be Golden Blessing if recruited)

PERP Cash:211k

Your Best Qualities: I am an excellent shooter once took down 4 cops with just a UZI

Your Worst Qualities:I lack in a few crafting skills

Why You Want To Join: Well reasons I would like to join The Blessing family, I have heard so much about The Blessing family and I think it would be a great place

To show my skills in PERP and really get a clan that doesnt LOLRANDOM invite people, The blessings are not one of those people they are dedicated to PERP and there org and I am a very active member

and will always stand by The Blessing family no matter what. That is why it would be an honor to fight with the blessing family and work with them life long and PERP thank you for the oppertunity.

Time Played: 5 Day playtime

Well reasons I would like to join The Blessing family, I have heard so much about The Blessing family and I think it would be a great place To show my skills in PERP and really get a clan that doesnt LOLRANDOM invite people, The blessings are not one of those people they are dedicated to PERP and there org and I am a very active member and will always stand by The Blessing family no matter what. That is why it would be an honor to fight with the blessing family and work with them life long and PERP thank you for the oppertunity. Time Played: 5 Day playtime

Oh man we are so sad to loose and awesome player like eddie, we loved how he constantly reminded us how he had no gun or ammo and relied on our protection. And we are surely gonna miss how much he hated raids. BEST Player guys! you should pick him up father!

PERP Cash: 86k

Your Best Qualities: Great shot with a shotty, loves melons. Great at defending+raiding

Your Worst Qualities: Can be a major derp sometimes

Why You Want To Join: I think i would be a good edition to to the family, and i have tried in the past to get in, but sadly, the blessings were disbanded.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...