Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Blessing Family

Father Blessing

Character Name: Rabbi Italk

Time Played: 2 days

PERP Cash: 50k

Your Best Qualities: honest,slick,optimistic, innovator, sharp shooter,best craft-or ever,have teamspeak

Your Worst Qualities: anal about the little things,detail ordinate d ,

Why You Want To Join: I want a feeling of brother hood and security, I am very good detracting the police, I have never been in the hood. I think you guys are awesome. I love to raid people. I want base with you all. make guns. I know this org will be around for many years to come. I WANNA GROW WITH THE BAD BOYS!

Edited by italk
  • Like 1

Character Name: Hellsgamers Sam

Time Played: 3 weeks

PERP Cash: 100k

Your Best Qualities: can make all guns can defend and raid

Your Worst Qualities: really laggie at times which can make my aim bad at times

Why You Want To Join:good org i was in the blessings and wanna be back in it

Character Name: Monty Python

Time Played: 1 Day (Near 2 Days, I dunno)

Your Best Qualities: Can make some guns (Getting more stats for more), defend, and raid

Your Worst Qualities: Bad aim because of lag in the city, and my lack of gold ;~;

Why You Want To Join: I would love to join the blessings because its a great org!

Character Name: Hellsgamers CreepZz

Time Played: 2 weeks

PERP Cash: 300k+

Your Best Qualities: I'm sexy (Can raid/lockpick/make lots of guns)

Your Worst Qualities: I crash a lot :(

Why You Want To Join: Seems like a really good org. I want to join an org that grows a lot and raids a lot. I also know a few people in this org and I want to be part of it

• Like 1

Character Name: Taylor McBigDick

Time Played: 1 week +

PERP Cash: 500k (Bugatti)

Your Best Qualities: Good shoot, been around for a while, can make all weapons and ammo, friendly, getting buggatti very soon.

Your Worst Qualities: Internet (Getting fixed soon), joke around too much sometimes.

Why You Want To Join: To be able to grow and worship the melon king while being part of the cult of the melons.

Edited by Manbearpigthing
  • Like 1

Application

Character Name: Burzy Mcgee

Time Played: 4 Days

PERP Cash: 50K, just bought a Bugatti

Your Best Qualities: Good Shot, Good Raider/Defender, On Daily most of the time, Can craft every gun and all ammo

Your Worst Qualities: Somedays i might be off because of school work

Why You Want To Join: the blessing family is an awesome org, i talk to most of them on teamspeak and they seem like a cool org to join.

Edited by Custom

Character Name: Shift Alamo

Time Played: 2 weeks

PERP Cash: 22000

Your Best Qualities: i am self sufficient, can make anything, and i have a good shot with an uzi

Your Worst Qualities: Spend money to fast

Why You Want To Join: i have wanted t ojoin blessings since i came n the server, and i am looking for a powerful org. i would also like to get t oknow the members :) i also have been doing some growing and basing with some of the members like thomas, ben, and justin.

I Have edited this to be more accurate

Edited by -Shift-

Character Name: Adam Funk

Time Played: Almost 2 weeks

PERP Cash: 7000

Your Best Qualities: Defending, raiding and plenty more!

Your Worst Qualities: Nothing but driving

Why You Want To Join: I am a good player and need some other good players to play with.

Non sure if I had to post my app again, but just to be on the safe side.

Character Name: GOODGUY-GREG

Time Played: About 2 weeks

PERP Cash: 200,000

Your Best Qualities: Make any type of gun and ammo, also skilled in raiding and defending.

Your Worst Qualities: I have lvl 8 lock-picking but since I don't have gold I cannot use it since I only get 10 genetics max

Why You Want To Join: I enjoy how respectful and well disciplined this org is, and I already grow with most of the members, and raid, beaning part of this org will allow me to do more stuff with the blessings such as kidnapping the mayor.

Character Name: Ryan rai

Time Played: 3 days

PERP Cash: 2197

Your Best Qualities: I can make pistols and good at defending

Your Worst Qualities: I spend money to fast and I get cockey some times

Why You Want To Join: I have bin wanting to join the blessing family

Application

Character Name: Lebowski Blessing

Time Played: Before the smurfs ruled the world

PERP Cash: Quarter Million

Your Best Qualities: I like to see what other are up to and help out

Your Worst Qualities: Somtimes I am to quite

Why You Want To Join: I would like a crew to hang out with. sense boonedocks ate the dust. I have been a lone wolf :o(

• Like 2

Character Name: Grishi Blessing

Time Played: almost 3 weeks

PERP Cash: around 40k and 3 cars, Audi R8 (pink)

Your Best Qualities: veteran in your org, sharpshooter, willing to prop up and buy places

Your Worst Qualities: sometimes i can be a troll

Why You Want To Join: i was a previous member of the blessing family and then i became unactive and i think i deserve a second chance

• Like 2

Character Name: Jimmy Bunker

Time Played: 5 days

Your Best Qualities: Experience, Played alot of cs (good shot)

Your Worst Qualities: Sometimes rage, but most likely wont happen on perp (League gets to me)

Why You Want To Join:Used to play the hell out of this game and would like a good gang as a reason to get back into it

Character Name: Eddie Smith

PERP Cash:113k

Your Best Qualities:I have always had much experience in HG and skilled at guns and I took down 4 cops with a shotgun when they raided my apartment for knowing that I had drugs

Your Worst Qualities:If I could say my worst qualities it would be crafting heavy weapons but I do have many M4'S Shotties and pistols

Why You Want To Join:I have been with HG for awhile I would like to join a faction that I can show my various skills and just have a really enjoyable time with The Blessings I have been told about the Blessing clan and it would be an honor to serve the Blessings I will always use teamwork and loyalty and it would be an excellent oppertunity to base with the Blessing's if you deny me I will accept my fate and walk off but thank you for the oppertunity to join The Blessing's

Time Played:HG has always been a fun time for me so I have been playing for about a year and a half now

After much consideration I have decided to disband the legendary organization known as The Blessing Family.

The organization has been around for a long time. It started at the bottom as almost every organization does with a few friends of mine who, like myself, were completely new to the game mode known as PERP.

In the beginning we received much hate from the bigger organizations as well as many players on the server, but that was simply "initiation" as a new organization on the rise.

One of the first things you learn after playing within the server is what organizations are in control, which in our time was Grove Street, Boondock Saints, and Neccessary Evil.

Throughout countless battles, both victories and losses, we slowly began to earn the respect of the players on the server.

As time went by we slowly worked our way into being a well refined, well disciplined and experienced organization.

As the main powers slowly began to fall apart, we finally rose to the top.

Since then The Blessing Family has been loved, feared, hated, and respected. All things a great organization must be in order to survive on the throne within this server.

But alas all great things must come to an end, and just like The Blessing Family took its place on the throne, it is now time for new organizations to take the seat for themselves.

Thank you all, especially the members of my organization, thank you for joining me in such a great experience and I am really looking forward to the future.

R.I.P.

• Like 11