Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Blessing Family

Father Blessing

Character Name: Frantic Phucker

Time Played: 17 hours

PERP Cash: 56k

Your Best Qualities: dont know

Your Worst Qualities: dont know any sorry

Why You Want To Join: i wana be part of something awesome

Character Name: Hellsgamers sam

Time Played: 4 weeks

PERP Cash: 100k

Your Best Qualities: defending

Your Worst Qualities: big giant raids dont mix well with me

Why You Want To Join: because i wanna make drugs and be with my old org

You both don't meet the requirements, make sure you actually read the thread before you post your application...

• 4 weeks later...

• Character Name: Ali Habib.
  • Time Played: Almost 2 weeks.
  • PERP Cash: Some amount.
  • Your Best Qualities: Great at defense and communication during raids.
  • Your Worst Qualities: Occasional lag spikes and the fact that I'm young, people don't take me seriously.
  • Why You Want To Join: Literally every other good org is dead besides this one.

Edited by Jacem49(Pulse)

Character Name:Van Beracht

Time Played:5 days

PERP Cash:over 200k

Your Best Qualities: can craft almost everything and get headshots

Your Worst Qualities: big spender and tend to get myself killed somehow

Why You Want To Join: well i wanted to join one day during the summer because i was gangless and looking for a gang, i want to join now because i want to be in a gang that is mostly active

• Like 1

Character Name:Van Beracht

Time Played:5 days

PERP Cash:over 200k

Your Best Qualities: can craft almost everything and get headshots

Your Worst Qualities: big spender and tend to get myself killed somehow

Why You Want To Join: well i wanted to join one day during the summer because i was gangless and looking for a gang, i want to join now because i want to be in a gang that is mostly active

join my org neb

Character Name: Blake Griffen

Time Played: 2 Days

PERP Cash: 150k

Your Best Qualities: Helpful,Honest,Smart, 1+ year perp playing experience

Your Worst Qualities: Im not going to lie sometimes I can be greedy lol.

Why You Want To Join: I would like to join The Blessing Family because I like their policy towards new players on the server. I would like to join this organization so I can help new players on the server so they can tell their friends about the server and get it more active. Another reason I would like this org is because most of the members I have met so far are cool and laid back and not annoying. I don't have the week playtime requirement, but I am attempting to achieve it. Please consider me as a possible member in your organization.

Character Name: Mimeyy Saurus

Time Played: 1 week

PERP Cash: ~500k

Your Best Qualities: I like to think of myself as the medic/support in organizations. I always have stimpacks, extra weapons, and extra ammo available. I'm not concerned with buying cars so I always have money I'm not afraid to spend. I have maxed swimming so I'm like Michael Phelps. I have tons of experience on older PERP servers and I am well accustomed to the rules.

Your Worst Qualities: I am absolutely terrible at solo raiding/defending. I get all sweaty and my aim is off if it's just me.

Why You Want To Join: I have always admired the Blessing way and I get along with everyone. I've weighed my options and I honestly believe the Blessing Family is the place for me. Thanks for your consideration!

Edited by Mimeyy

Character Name:shawn hassan

Time Played:nearly 2 weeks

PERP Cash:137k

Your Best Qualities:I often stay back and defend base so i am pretty good at that. I have played on this server for about 4 months now so i have some experience with basic basing.I also like to donate things to org members and follow org leaders.( im also good at escaping police )

Your Worst Qualities:Raiding solo, my aiming isnt the best but i still get kills

Why You Want To Join:ive admired your guys raiding/basing techniques for a while now . even though you guys are dying you still manage to be on top with the defending and raiding and i want to be apart of you guys and learn your techniques. ive been in 3 top orgs and hcr and blessings have to be the top but i have always admired you guys

Thanks

:)

David Boore

1 week

Im good at raiding i make ammo but im not a gold member

I dont have all the nice cars like you guys do and im not very good at protecting when we get raided.

I would like to join so i dont get bored in the server ik you guys like to raid alot i would definitely love to be part of that and i ihave always like the way Father Blessing administrates the server he is verygood on what he does and i have many friends thats on your arch enemy team so that is the reason i would like to join. i have met alot of the players on the Blessing Family.

Edited by Lil Al

Character Name: Teejay Harris

Time Played: 1 month

PERP Cash: 857,000

Your Best Qualities: I am an aggressive raider, as well as a practiced and proven builder. I'm friendly, fun, and do my best to act as mediator when conflict arises.

Your Worst Qualities: I have been less active recently, due to work, but intend to play as much as i am able.

Why You Want To Join: I have always held the Blessing Family in the highest regard. Throughout my many years playing with HG i have made many friends, some of my closest being Chex and Justin. With the recent addition of Meek to the org, my oldest friend here, i have come to the conclusion that the time has come for me to join my people.

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 5

Character Name: Ethan Jackson

Time Played: 1 Week

PERP Cash: 255k

Your Best Qualities: I am extremely active, playing pretty much everyday, and friendly to all players on the server. I love to plan raids and carry out those plans to the best of my ability. Also, I help any new player or struggling player I see to make the server all in all a better, more populated place.

Your Worst Qualities: At times I can become impatient when waiting on people to get somewhere or get something done that needs to be.

Why You Want To Join: I want a stable org where I can chill out with a great group of guys and just have fun. The Blessings are just that way. I have also made friends with most of the members of the org, raided with them, based, etc. On top of that, The Blessings are friendly with just about everyone, and all-in-all, are a great group of people that I wish to be part of.

Character Name: based josh

Time Played: 3 weeks

PERP Cash: 592k

Your Best Qualities: defending, prop placing, driving, growing,crafting,raiding

Your Worst Qualities: killing a swat (sometimes), killing cheech martin

Why You Want To Join: You guys seem like a pretty decent org, so thats why i wanted to join, and also i finnaly came back to perp after a year of rest. so i came back and started playing again, so yeah, but i always wanted to join your org. and i think i got what it takes to join!

post-22354-0-79689900-1387422515_thumb.jpeg

post-22354-0-19893800-1387422557_thumb.jpeg

Character Name: Hellsgamers Santa

Time Played:1 week

PERP Cash:over 50k+

Your Best Qualities: can craft almost everything and im pretty good with shotty/uzi

Your Worst Qualities: big spender

Why You Want To Join: well i wanted to join one day during the summer because i was orgless and looking for a org, i want to join now because i want to be in a org that is mostly active and fun to play with

Edited by Santa/Saintnick
  • Like 1

BA$ED JO$H APPLICATION FOR BLESSING FAMILY!!!

Character Name: based josh

Time Played: 3 weeks

PERP Casharrow-10x10.png: 562k

Your Best Qualities: lockpicking, defending, prop building, raiding, driving, evading cops, hiding, mayor kidnapping, & robbing banks

Your Worst Qualities: killing a swat cop and counter raiding a big org..

Why You Want To Join: well, this is the first time the org is open for recruiting and i really wanted to join ever since the game has been created, the org is also pretty successful and a couple of my friends are in it, but i wanted to join this org so bad and i think i have what it takes!

~ based josh

Character Name: Jesus Johnson (If I am picked it will be changed to Jesus Blessing of course).

Time Played: I currently have 1 week of time played on the PERP server.

PERP Cash: I have 200k as I just made 100k worth of riffle ammo.

Your Best Qualities: My best qualities would include: Being a fast learner, good at basing, can make my own ammo, lock picks and weapons of any kind, I have almost maxed skills on everything, I am nice and respectful to other players and I know the server rules and respect them at all times. I am also not a troll and can be mature even when I'm one of the younger players of the server.

Your Worst Qualities: I can't deal with trolls and loose my patients when dealing with one. I'm not the best raider but (I am a fast learner and am encouraged to learn how to improve my skills with that.) It's also hard to set up bases as I am not a gold / vip but I might get gold tomorrow (for Christmas :D) I also have Team Speak 3 and I am on it whenever I am on the server :P

Why You Want To Join: From the start that I joined the server I had admired the blessing family. After my first server friend (harle blessing) joined the blessings I kind of made it my server goal to try and make it in with him later on. I recently got all the requirements and I am hoping to become a recruit / member of the blessings. I have made a few blessing friends and they are all amazing people. I have some much fun raiding and basing when ever you or one of the members let me. They are a fun and outgoing org that can also be very mature when need be. I have full respect fro this org and I can't wait to hear your decision!

Edited by dumgum17