Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Blessing Family

Father Blessing

Hey Father, can you leave a spot open for me? I want to join Limitless with my EX Necessary Evil friends but Fallen says it's too full, if they won't let me then even though I was in Necessary Evil before it became Necessary Evil *cough* Dark Brotherhood *cough* I'm going to rejoin Blessing and NEVER leave, so me and Tyrone Blessing can kick ass together like the good ol' days.

Hey Father, can you leave a spot open for me? I want to join Limitless with my EX Necessary Evil friends but Fallen says it's too full, if they won't let me then even though I was in Necessary Evil before it became Necessary Evil *cough* Dark Brotherhood *cough* I'm going to rejoin Blessing and NEVER leave, so me and Tyrone Blessing can kick ass together like the good ol' days.

Limitless isnt ne, Limitless was made to make the game fun again, instead of everyone being allies. Thats why we are only recruiting good people,no randys and not more than 15~ to not make us "OP"

Limitless isnt ne, Limitless was made to make the game fun again, instead of everyone being allies. Thats why we are only recruiting good people,no randys and not more than 15~ to not make us "OP"

So why is everyone saying that Necessary Evil and Grove Street joined forces to form Limitless if Limitless isn't Necessary Evil? Dafuq! Why is it so difficult if I just want to grow with my PERP buddies :/

`hey ladies and gentlemen .

i ghostdogg aka roger rumpheimer.

would like to become a recruit .

now for those who might know it ive been playing with some of the blessedmembers .

and that was pretty cool . nice teamwork goin on there .

so now i'd like to see if i am worthy of being blessed .

hmm what else ..? i like fried chicken and watermelon (that must count for something right?) <--- useless info ,or is it?.

do i like teamwork ? yes .

do i have teamspeak ? no .

do i like trolling ? fuck trolls .

have i had a ban before ? i think so (reason i ran over a bunch of admins when i lost control over my car) .

active on server ? yes

regards ghostdogg