Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Blessing Family

Father Blessing

I am interested in joining. I'm on TS3 as Doctor Cactus. PERP as John Sparkle (Yes, I hate that name) with no ban history. At least 48 hours of being on the server (Time played: 2 days). You asked me to post on the thread, and I didn't see a form that was to be filled out.

Anyway, I hope to be talking to you soon about The Blessing family. Thanks.

[spoiler=The Black Panthers]Was part of them for a day, made some cash, got raided too many times, realized the black panthers are far inferior.

Edited by Doctor Cactus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to join the blessings because you are all highly respected and the most powerful org on the server. I think it would be very fun raiding along side with you guys and getting to know you better.

I have never been banned or blacklisted.

I am on usually a couple hours a day.

Sometimes get on teamspeak but I will a lot more if we are basing or raiding.

I have raided and based with jerome and accsick before.

My name in game is Tauheed Epps.

I am a HellsGamers recruit.

I have 6 days of in game playing time.

I would like to become a part of The Blessing Family.

Character Name: Justin Wallin

Time Played: 1 week

PERP Cash: As of right now 300k

Your Best Qualities: I am a friendly player, I also will contribute props to set up a base or will set up bases my self if need be. I am also decent with a weapon so I can defend a base pretty well and am a decent raider. I supply myself with guns, lockpicks ect. I don't ask other members for supplies.

Your Worst Qualities: I am not the best driver in the PERP server but that can be changed with practice, other then that I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Why You Want To Join: I would like to join The Blessing Family because they have been one of my favorite organization since I joined the Hellsgamers PERP server. It is full of a bunch of friendly people that love to have fun without breaking the rules and I think I would be a great recruit for this organization.

Edited by A Baked Alien
  • Like 4