Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey guys,

So I've been a wondering, how is HG looking at GO? Currently it's kind of a mini division, yet is attracting the most players. Every time I log in CSGO servers have the most players in them, even though there are more CSS servers.

Currently Bonbon seems to be in charge of the mini-division. But in no time at all we're gonna be pulling in more players through GO than CSS.

So are we planning to make GO it's own division anytime soon? And if so, are we gonna be transferring staff from Source? If so what will happen to CSS and the guys who prefer Source to GO?

Just interested in the future of this mini-division, and putting forward some questions we could start thinking about.

Thanks,

If I have missed something, I'm deeply sorry....

So I've been a wondering, how is HG looking at GO? Currently it's kind of a mini division, yet is attracting the most players.

Part of it is because people like me have been antagonizing admins like Bonbon and Bort to actually fix the bugs in the server because none of the upper admins seem to care that much for CS:GO. It also helps that I've created new parts of the map that are nearly twice the size of the original map, lots of people are enjoying the new things that are on there and the diversity of things are attracting new players. That's why I hope to continue adding and fixing things on the map till it reaches perfection, not just because I get a benefit out of it, because everyone else does too and it helps attract newcomers who are looking for a jail break server that doesn't have the same routine all the time.

But it would really help if we had more upper admins around that could import maps or make changes to the mod whenever a bug is found since CS:GO is always updating and occasionally Valve accidentally breaks their own code (like with the invisibility) or something is changed that makes the server crash, we need admins around to be on top of that more. A couple months ago I proposed the idea of all these additions to the map to JJK and Bonbon and so far it has been a great success. I just need someone to rely on whenever there comes a problem like if I make fixes on the map, etc. since Bonbon is too busy to be around all the time and Bort is primarily focused in the CSS division.

Part of it is because people like me have been antagonizing admins like Bonbon and Bort to actually fix the bugs in the server because none of the upper admins seem to care that much for CS:GO. It also helps that I've created new parts of the map that are nearly twice the size of the original map, lots of people are enjoying the new things that are on there and the diversity of things are attracting new players. That's why I hope to continue adding and fixing things on the map till it reaches perfection, not just because I get a benefit out of it, because everyone else does too and it helps attract newcomers who are looking for a jail break server that doesn't have the same routine all the time.

We have recognized the increase in members from our CS:GO player base and on Saturday we discussed that it is now going to be its own official division. Also we promoted our first CS:GO Division Advisor @RageQuit.

We have plans for more servers in the near future.

Salsa, your map is awesome.......

Homer, That is awesome too. Congratz to Rage quit....

If there's anything I can get involved in please tell me. I'd love to get involved with this Division seriously.

Edited by WhataWackaMonk

the thing is, people like bonbon and bort are really few of the people with access to that sort of thing.

But it would really help if we had more upper admins around that could import maps or make changes to the mod whenever a bug is found since CS:GO is always updating and occasionally Valve accidentally breaks their own code (like with the invisibility) or something is changed that makes the server crash, we need admins around to be on top of that more. A couple months ago I proposed the idea of all these additions to the map to JJK and Bonbon and so far it has been a great success. I just need someone to rely on whenever there comes a problem like if I make fixes on the map, etc. since Bonbon is too busy to be around all the time and Bort is primarily focused in the CSS division.

The people you mentioned are basically the only ones with access to update the map for your fixes

the thing is, people like bonbon and bort are really few of the people with access to that sort of thing.

The people you mentioned are basically the only ones with access to update the map for your fixes

give more people access or give them death

Edited by salsa