Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey guys,

Just been playin a little bit of JB. I have been using !adminroom just for the heck of it and I have a few minor suggestions....

1) Space the guns out. Currently the XM4 thingy is merged with the Machine gun (Me noob, me no know names). This makes it hard to get the shotty w/ picking up the Machine Gun... Why is this a problem.... cause of #2

2) Limited Time. Sometimes I have just enough time in adminroom to drop my weapon before getting transported to top of electric chair. Sometimes I never get transported back. I don't know if their's a random counter or whether it's when a CT is removed from the armoury it removes you from admin room?

3) Sniper Rifle (Me noob again)(Edit: Scar?). As I understand one of the best guns in the game. I heard that in CSS there is one reserved for BonBon and one usable one. As the division grows, I think it would encourage people to buy admin if they could use the epic sniper rifle. Also, pretty sure I should be able to use it cause BonBon can't be much more awesome than me XD

I know it's kinda minor considering Christmas, but might be helpful in the growth of the division. Also, it might be done like this deliberately in which I have kinda missed the point, sorry.

Thanks,

Edited by WhataWackaMonk

CT's get teleported out at 5:40 every day. Never changes. Should be plenty of time to go in, get the gun you want, and get out.

And as for Bonbon's gun, he deserves to be the only one to use it I think. However, there should be a really cool gun that only admins can use. Maybe an auto-shotty or another cool gun.