Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bot Difficulty

I've been playing a fair amount of Office over the past couple of days, I can say that I am certainly not the greatest of CS players, and I am finding the bots extremely easy to take down; even when confronted by groups of 3-4 while I am only using a pistol. Half of the time in these situations I not even hit.

At the end of a single session I had a rough score of 100-5. Which, for me is unlikely.

Are bot difficulties still being configured or are they staying as is?

Bot difficulty is configurable, but to my knowledge only uM+ have access to it. The problem with making them too difficult is they practically have aimbot. I'll try to see what their current difficulty is set to

EDIT: the difficulty was set to 1 on a 1-3 scale, so we changed it to 2. This change wont go into effect until server restart, keep us updated on if it's any better :)