Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

(Cs:s/cs:go) Pay Heed, Feeble Minded Pheasants

Bonbon

Opinion  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-1 , I would prefer to just see some limitations put on !buy and how people give away their rep when bought with $$ ( Which completely fucked up the server's economy and gangs) every day, not just once a week, that's probably where most of the complaints come from about the new features that prompted this change. Other than that I think all the new mods are improvements so why go backward, even for a day? We do not pick one day a year to sit around pretending the world is flat, just to go "Old School".

We build the gangs and build our rep and level our perks for a reason, this is just taking away what we have earned (Or bought like a bitch) 1 day a week.

Just my $.02

Edited by Sidarius
  • Like 1

This.

This out of all things on the server, got memadbro, the fact that a few people could donate some $$ to HG, which is great, but get MILLIONS of rep that could be given to whoever they want and throw off the entire gang system in a few minutes. That 2 (And 1/2 ) gangs could lvl to 22 OVER NIGHT when it took AQ, arguably the best gang, most members, all of which !donated most of the points they made every single day or were removed, an entire year to do the same (When AQ first started, the rep was worth diff amounts and was much harder to do but not for a while). People who were on the server less than a week were being given hundreds of thousands of rep just randomly, before it happened 50k was a TON of rep to have, now its chump change etc. Things like that is what gets people wanting "throwback" style jailbreak, I never really heard anyone complaining about the drug mods before that happened

Edited by Sidarius

And whose idea was this int he first place???????

Probably bonbons moose.

But buy should have limitations, cell openers should cost more and not be able to be bought every other round. And sid is right about gangs, gangs magically level up because of 1 member, while others actually get rep through many members proving the gang is actually good and not just a bunch of rep whores.

• 2 weeks later...

Also possible old map or no?

I would love to see the old map just to see how jailbreak has progressed since its previous versions. I think I was joined up when the map was on its 4th or 3rd version.

Also maybe if you get enough votes you could extend it and move it to the weekend and it would start when the server goes up on the saturday and would go off at the end of sunday but that would sort of screw up the name

Edited by Forgetful Predator