Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Hg] Anon

youthedog

1. Abuser name: [hg] anon

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:40862723

3. What server: jb

4. About what time: 12:41 am

5. PROOF: ba_jail_hellsgamers_fx60073.jpgba_jail_hellsgamers_fx60071.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: apparently doing obs with other cts left is against the rules, after i die, he temp locks me without warning, t's were also going to obs about 30 seconds after i was templocked

LOL apparently its against the rules? you are damn well right that its against the rules.

You must be in the general area of lead and other t's unless it is LR or a warday. Not doing this is known as camping. Also considering that right before I did this you made a bug hullabaloo about how you know the rules and you've been here longer blah blah blah as you argued with a different admin I felt since you knew the rules you must have known that you weren't supposed to be in obs doing obstacle.

Aren't admins supposed to use the proper procedure though?

Warn -> Slay -> Templock/tlist?

I was dead, so he had the chance to talk to me and at least tell me not to do it.

The report is more about following procedure, instead of immediately skipping to the end. It needs to be emphasized more as basically every admin just skips.

More proof he just skips steps: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=22585-9-1-1

Edited by youthedog

Couple of things i see here.

First of all idk when ts were going so some things are missing.

Second if ts were not in obs idk why other cts were doing obs.

And if he died then templock was not needed, a slay is fine.

Youthedog you know the rules do you really need a warning?

It was late and Conan was trying to show me something, never been warned about doing obs and dying as no one else when I've been on has been punished for it. I've seen plenty of other people, including admins, do obs while ts aren't even near.

Thats the problem just because someone dont say anything doesnt mean its allowed.

But as per abuse a slay is fine not templock unless you did something prior to this and this may be your second offense then yes a templock is ok.

Okay, I realize that I AM supposed to follow the template and follow the correct procedural steps. However sometimes when it is someone who obviously knows the rules and is blatantly disobeying I will skip the warn step and go straight to the step that is ACTUAL PUNISHMENT. I will try to stop and follow protocol from now on though.

Regarding the case with archer if you check chat logs he had been warned for about 15 minutes by more then three admins on the server, but nobody had the balls to actually do anything.