Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Jailbreak Admin Neglect

Pastabilities

1. Abuser name: Only caught NoYou- and KJ

2. Their Steam Id: didn't catch that

3. What server: Jailbreak #1

4. About what time: 3:30am-5:30am

5. PROOF: Your server logs from 3:30am-5:30am Central

6. Please tell us about the incident

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for my lack of evidence on my part, but I assure you if someone checks the server logs on January 4th (today) 3:30am-5:30am my time (not sure what timezone your servers are in), or you were in the server, I'm sure you'll understand.

Also, I've been a part of a community that ran JB and PB, so I understand the amount of little kids you must have on your forums complaining about similar stuff and stirring up drama, I promise I'm an adult and this isn't just me being a whiney brat.

This post is mainly about a player named Wikees and how rude, racist, and disrespectful he was to a few other and I in the server. I know this is JailBreak, so I went along with it and shittalked back for a good bit. After about an hour or so though, it was getting old and he wouldn't stop. I asked him to leave me alone several times, politely too, but he still kept on calling me a fatass little virgin kid with a stupid voice that sounds like hotdogs (might wanna check the logs on that hotdog part, can't remember all of it). I suggested he mute me on his playerlist if my voice was that offensive, but he refused to and said he's rather just continue to be an asshole.

I didn't want to leave the server, since I was still having a small ounce of enjoyment, so I decided to use admin chat and try to get a hold of one of the 2 or 3 admins on at the time, but with no success. I could have tried yelling over the Lead Guard, but I didn't want to spoil anyones' game, so I kept trying admin chat. I tried for about 30 minutes before KJ said he couldn't help because he was afraid to lose his admin. I noticed another admin abuse complaint posted before mine by Skreamer, and I noticed part of his complaint was about KJ kicking Wikees I believe. Wikees was being a real asshole, I don't think KJ should be stripped or disciplined for that.

Of course, Wikees came back in and saw everyone in chat belittling KJ, which provoked him even further to be a douchebag knowing he could get away with it since no other admins were doing anything about it. It took almost 2 hours for /DEV/NULL to connect and another 15-20 minutes for him to notice this going on in chat, only because other players were now asking Wikees to grow up as well.

At this point, -hg- kryptonite started harassing me telling me I'm being a little girl .

Wikees finally stopped, seeing that an admin might actually ban him for his douchery, and I left before kryptonite could say anything further.

I guess overall, my complaint is how long it took for an admin to finally pay attention or give a damn about what was going on, and their ignorance of my requests for something to be done. NoYou- didn't acknowledge a damn thing about what was going on, except for KJ's kick, which he scolded him publicly for (not cool, you guys are a community). HG servers aren't bad, but it's sad that your admins don't pay attention to whats going on in the server they're in, scold other admins publicly (which makes everyone disrespect them too), and have members that join in the douchery and asshattery that takes place.

EDIT

Checked my console, I have probably that last 10 minutes of chat logged on here for anyone who wishes to read it.

http://www.steelvein.com/ftp/Nick/wikees.txt

If you think I forged any of it, please, check your console logs. Hopefully they aren't 700mb lol

Edited by Pastabilities

I did advise Wikees to stop when I noticed this going on. I wasnt paying attention to chat and was doing other things at the time.

Not sure if replying is against the rules or not. If it is, Ill delete this

I do appreciate you telling him, but it's mainly what went on for the other 2 hours before you got there. Thanks again for acting on it, though

ok listen, first of all, i am a paid admin i dont have to do anything, second of all i cannot do anything unless i see it, ( i cannot just take your word for it) third of all you didnt "catch me doing anything" wrong why are u reporting me what reasons please revise your abuse report with a reason why im abusing , otherwise dont report on me for nothing thanks

There's a few things you need to understand about how our server runs. Admin is purchasable, so the admins don't actually have to enforce rules as though its their duty. It may sound stupid, I know. But after all, they are volunteers so if they fail to notice something or enforce a rule nothing can really be done besides asking the admins to take action. If you find yourself being harassed by other players on the server it's best to ask them to stop and if they continue file a ban request against them.

you are able to make ban or t-list reports here.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php

I apologize for your experience on our server, and hope that next time it will be better. But just keep in mind that most of the admins on that server are volunteers. And as for the paste that you provided below, this is a section for admins who improperly use their admin and cause issues within the server.

Thanks for the report, Not abuse.