Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Banned For No Reason!

Mythril

Flute player has done nothing but harass and abuse his powers! He has no program to prove i wall or hack plan out! i have played with a Admin named 兵法«KOz has had his packet programs up to check! I checked clean every time! Flute player does nothing but yell and curse on his mic and when I or someone else says anything back he goes right to the "I am a admin" deal.... I understand letting ppl buy admin to keep a good money flow but some people should just not have it imo.

I would all so like to note that i have 7.1 head phones. I do spend a great deal in spectate watching how ppl play! watching patterns and routes they go. By checking my time frames i am sure you will see this! with 7.1 head phones i am able to hear ppl a good distance away! I am sure you all ready know that. this false banning is uncalled for nor was i even given a warning period! I would of and still will do anything i can to prove i do not nor have i ever! Just let me know! tyvm for your time

Edited by Mythril