Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How2Fix Cs:go Dm's From Sucking

Change the following to get a more popular CS:GO DM server.

1) Remove the Zeus. Just no. Whoever thought it was a good idea to keep that shit in the server, wasn't really thinking (maybe pulling a bigjohn if you catch my drift)

2) Remove random spawns. Make CT's respawn around CT spawn and make T's respawn around T Spawn area, quite common sense.

3) Headshot mod. If you get a headshot, you get +10 HP.

Hope that halps :D

Edited by Prius
  • Like 1

Change the following to get a more popular CS:GO DM server.

1) Remove the Zeus. Just no. Whoever thought it was a good idea to keep that shit in the server, wasn't really thinking (maybe pulling a bigjohn if you catch my drift)

2) Remove random spawns. Make CT's respawn around CT spawn and make T's respawn around T Spawn area, quite common sense.

3) Headshot mod. If you get a headshot, you get +10 HP.

Hope that halps :D

1 and 2 get a +1

as for 3 idk how i feels bout that yet

Is there a max health when you get a headshot? Could you be able to reach 400 hp?

You won't live that long. 10HP is nothing in DM's where people have unlimited ammo (yes they have to reload still) and about 15 people on each time.

Hi prius :D

Hi there <3

#2 is a terrible idea. spawn camping anyone?

Can't spawn camp when theres spawn protection (: And like I said in the OP, it wouldn't just be in T Spawn, it would spawn them outside of B, outside of long, ect,.

Another suggestion is:

4) Remove fog/particles just like on d2dm in CSS. All the CS:GO major leagues (ESEA) remove fog/particles from the map. Example below

HG Server - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576730613478014847/ACD1CAED758D68294262C58DD554B688325C59F3/

ESEA server - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576730613478052758/49190952D8BBC577687289D3CA9270BBB3290E1E/

leave it alone. if you cant hang then dont play

huh? i'm just giving suggestions lol. you may not know my experience but half of HG knows. im not here to flex my e peen but to just give suggestions. i mean sure they can ignore it but that won't be the smart thing to do.

• Like 1