Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Love How...

LazaHorse

RIP heart-of-gold.png

also the chorruption does not spread fast enough in this thread :(

As long as no one removes my dA (clearly didnt see my thread) there will continue to be curroption ni every thread i post in.

I love how oreo is searching for a proper sugar momma at the young age of 17.

6 figues or more bb. Get that paper.

As long as no one removes my dA (clearly didnt see my thread) there will continue to be curroption ni every thread i post in.

I love how oreo is searching for a proper sugar momma at the young age of 17.

6 figues or more bb. Get that paper.

Remove his A. Give him an R. Thank you.

I love how this thread will probably turn into another argument and/or get deleted for no reason. I love how that happens. Just me talking about what I love. Let it go.

Here's the problem. I don't have a problem with what you're saying, but it's how you're saying it. It's a rant, and that promotes argument Also, these are heated topics, in which to one side there is a right and a wrong and to the other side there is a wrong and a right. Yes, it would be absolutely wonderful if those on the other side proceeded to stay in their argument while those on your side would be the only ones to post/read. Sad reality, it won't happen. Giving my fair warning, expect to get a lot of backlash for this.

Now on the topic itself and not how it's presented, many of you're points are damn right! I don't support every statement, but that is my stance and it's not meant to be an argument (;)). Strat does not get the respect it deserves, there are some bad leaders and some great non-leaders. I really think that leadership should do more, especially strat. Now to be fair, strat hasn't quite had the stability that other divisions have had at leadership (hint hint...kinda aren't helping that cause Larry :D ). I do see more growth and with League enduring a potential meta change, it really makes it hard to rely on the status quo.

To summarize: Please understand the WAY you said this, not WHAT is said that can lead to some arguments and problems. You make many valid points, but be wary of all the consequences, both intended and unintended, that you may create.

Best of luck fighting council to not ban you :D jk!

• Like 1

Here's the problem. I don't have a problem with what you're saying, but it's how you're saying it. It's a rant, and that promotes argument Also, these are heated topics, in which to one side there is a right and a wrong and to the other side there is a wrong and a right. Yes, it would be absolutely wonderful if those on the other side proceeded to stay in their argument while those on your side would be the only ones to post/read. Sad reality, it won't happen. Giving my fair warning, expect to get a lot of backlash for this.

Now on the topic itself and not how it's presented, many of you're points are damn right! I don't support every statement, but that is my stance and it's not meant to be an argument ( ;)). Strat does not get the respect it deserves, there are some bad leaders and some great non-leaders. I really think that leadership should do more, especially strat. Now to be fair, strat hasn't quite had the stability that other divisions have had at leadership (hint hint...kinda aren't helping that cause Larry :D ). I do see more growth and with League enduring a potential meta change, it really makes it hard to rely on the status quo.

To summarize: Please understand the WAY you said this, not WHAT is said that can lead to some arguments and problems. You make many valid points, but be wary of all the consequences, both intended and unintended, that you may create.

Best of luck fighting council to not ban you :D jk!

Who?

FYI, people who keep trying to argue over the leadership points I made, those weren't the point or even a main focus of this thread. You'll never convince me (because if I make a post and make it clear it's my opinion, it's because I'm right #EgoTrip). Just don't try. Feel the love.

• Like 1