Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

You've already been answered;

K we dont control fire, if they dont promote fire they are good.

People can fire you at their own will, as long as they don't promote fire. If you have a problem with that, then it might be best just not to lead.

Edited by DeathShot

I told you before, whenever a kid leads he gets fired. It's been like that that and you cant change it. On the bright side, you don't get fired as fast as KFC did.

Doesn't make it right. We used to have a fairly well-kept no age-discrimination rule so younger players wouldn't feel like absolutely shit whenever they want to talk. Guess that doesn't matter now with fire though. Firing someone for being a bad lead (may be because of being young) is fine. Firing someone because their voice is the same pitch as most of ours were no more than 7 or so (for some of us much less) years ago? Should not be allowed, and should definitely not be made light of to be honest.

I'd hate to think we'd let something WE implement in the server disenfranchise certain players just because it would be a hassle to deal with.

We all told you several times yesterday: As admins we cannot do anything about you being fired.

What we can do is warn - kick people who were disrespecting and promoting firing you, which I started doing. However in these situations, you must let admins deal with it, and not argue back with them.

Next time stop spamming admin chat, and let us deal with the people who are promoting fire and disrespecting.

Also, when you get Lead, dont spend the first 30 seconds asking people not to fire you. It only makes them want to fire you. Instead give orders.

And stop spamming us with your problem.

Thanks

• Like 1

The only reason I ever fired you was because when you finally did lead, you spent a good portion not giving orders whining not to fire you, cells opened, we ran, you got mad cause we didnt listen. Just listen to leads and learn from them for a while.

If you dont have lead experience then don't lead. Usually in game, if a lead has a high voice then its more than likely that they would get fired, not sure why but it is. I personally dont mind squeakers as long as they are a good lead and they dont talk shit.