Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lets See Your Hobbies

I too am a sponsored drummer. Pro-Mark and Evans. Played since I was 6 have a music education degree. Mostly marching percussion. My uncle is in a well known signed band as their drummer also.

Thats awesome! im sponsered by Soultone cymbals and have a small endorsement from Tama.ive played for abut 11 years now and went to univerity as well for drums. =)

Thats awesome! im sponsered by Soultone cymbals and have a small endorsement from Tama.ive played for abut 11 years now and went to univerity as well for drums. =)

That's awesome man. I am working on getting a deal with Pearl. If you have heard of 10 Years my uncle was their drummer for a while.

This is just when i got into ska. Not that complex, but i still love playing drums for this band. I am not currently sponsored. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRRlrENWq3s&list=PLAEE19B9553670B01

I used to be big into ska when I was in college.

If either of you need sticks or heads, my endorsement is an Educational Artist endorsement with D'Addario (Pro Mark Sticks / Evans Heads) so I get stuff for me and anywhere I teach free but I also can get stuff for others at heavily discounted prices.

That's awesome man. I am working on getting a deal with Pearl. If you have heard of 10 Years my uncle was their drummer for a while.

I used to be big into ska when I was in college.

If either of you need sticks or heads, my endorsement is an Educational Artist endorsement with D'Addario (Pro Mark Sticks / Evans Heads) so I get stuff for me and anywhere I teach free but I also can get stuff for others at heavily discounted prices.

sounds sick. I use remo heads mostly but love promark sticks!