Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Powers/abilities

Overall i like how each rank a player is divides what powers each admins get. I think that is a great system for the jb servers.

However, I've been thinking recently that, how some powers became exclusive to certain rank admins. The one that bewildered me the most is the beaconing power. That tool is very useful! For isengard days especially when there is no Advisor + on the server. I understand how timebombs and blindness are exclusive powers to some. But i would really think having the beacon power available to all admins benefit everyone

• Like 1

I don't think there any admins dumb enough to be beaconing for no reason. If so, abuse report and get them taken care of.

I honestly don't see a need to have the ability to beacon someone or not but I can't see a valid reason not to give it to admins. If it's abused, just like any other admin type function, it can be reported via the abuse section here and dealt with by leadership.

I don't think there any admins dumb enough to be beaconing for no reason. If so, abuse report and get them taken care of.

You weren't around in 2010 I guess. Fatalskillz, Jesus, and I were "dumb enough" to try and make harmonies by timing when people were beaconed. We almost got the rhythm to "Drop It Like It's Hot" once. Stupid Fatalskillz couldn't keep a beat.