Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Annoyed Enough To Ask

Two questions about some jailbreak rules.

1) are ct's allowed to shoot eachother over and over? I mean lets say you are leading and a ct keeps shooting you. It gets really annoying. if you ask them to stop and they don't, are we allowed to do anything?

2)farming kills as a t? having one t durring lr play dodgeball while the other has a gun so as soon as the lr starts. the t with the gun kills untill there is no more cts left because the dodgeball lr keeps bringing cts to the rebeller.

Two questions about some jailbreak rules.

1) are ct's allowed to shoot eachother over and over? I mean lets say you are leading and a ct keeps shooting you. It gets really annoying. if you ask them to stop and they don't, are we allowed to do anything?

2)farming kills as a t? having one t durring lr play dodgeball while the other has a gun so as soon as the lr starts. the t with the gun kills untill there is no more cts left because the dodgeball lr keeps bringing cts to the rebeller.

1. When it gets annoying then warn, slay, tlist.

2.LOL, then other t gets red and you can shoot him, also they got to lr so farming kills i dont give a rat;s ass, cause if you cts dont know how to kill red then you shoudnt be playing jb. Also its rebelling not breaking server rules, omg i dont even know how many rage comments i can make with this one.

• Like 1

1. When it gets annoying then warn, slay, tlist.

2.LOL, then other t gets red and you can shoot him, also they got to lr so farming kills i dont give a rat;s ass, cause if you cts dont know how to kill red then you shoudnt be playing jb. Also its rebelling not breaking server rules, omg i dont even know how many rage comments i can make with this one.

lol for the second one we could of just finished deathrun and they start doing dodgeball right away so that ct's are no where near them haha. Ill just have to take it and wait for lr is over xD. Thank you for clarifying

lol for the second one we could of just finished deathrun and they start doing dodgeball right away so that ct's are no where near them haha. Ill just have to take it and wait for lr is over xD. Thank you for clarifying

Np i mean its their lr and its jb farming kills dont mean shit lol.