Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey there GoldenRUski here again....

So I'm interested in what you guys like and if you have found any good unknown music that you think is exceptional.

Tracks dont have to be physicaly new or unknown, but mainstream music is not really the aim here.

Post your new discovered favourite songs below and comment about others.

Heres mine: Jamie N Commons- Rumble and Sway

Sincerely GoldenRUski <3

Edited by GoldenRuski
  • Like 1

Oh yeah you're a winner I love this song. any other heart by go radio is really awesome too! :)

here's a few I really like but idk if these songs are "mainstream" in the states.

this last one means a lot to mee <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXv37PFcAQ

Quick story about this. RedDevil (he and I go back years) was actually at this video shoot which was meant to look just like the old tv show Soul Train. Anywho, I asked him why they never show him in the video "doin his thang". His answer, and I quote verbatim, "cause my moves were so f'ing hawt, I woulda set the cameras on fire". True story. Honestly though, if you look hard enough you can see him dancing in the crowd in the paisley butterfly collar and boot-cut corduroys.

• Like 1

Quick story about this. RedDevil (he and I go back years) was actually at this video shoot which was meant to look just like the old tv show Soul Train. Anywho, I asked him why they never show him in the video "doin his thang". His answer, and I quote verbatim, "cause my moves were so f'ing hawt, I woulda set the cameras on fire". True story.

isn't that red at 0:00