Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Inspiration For A Tarp Guide

So I have been contemplating putting together a comprehensive guide to CT Tarping in CS GO Jailbreak. Basically it includes many different types of tarps that can take place, i.e. word tarps, arrival location tarps, starting location tarps, Assumption tarps. I have some saved demos but will need to gather and research a little more. The only downside is I have played so much jailbreak that I cannot seem to enjoy playing more than 1-2 hours at a time, where before I could spend an entire day on the server.

If I could get a approximation on how many people would like to see a Tarp guide, with videos/demos photos and a guide on how to be a good/fair tarping Lead, I may be more inspired to create such an in-depth guide.

As always PROPAIN!!!!!

Rebel my T's, rebel!

Hedgemon

The objective is not to killwhore, i fucking hate Ct noobs who sit there and kill for the smallest of shits, however when there are 30T's every round its nice to have a reliable lead who can eliminate some of the crowd, LR is the goal.

I love you, and agree thats another reason why i h8 csgo, instead of having fun, their main goal is to kill and tarp people. Fucking sluts.

• Like 5

"garage archway closest to obs" that killed 17/20 t's was the first thing that made me rage a bit, but hey! its a valid order!

The one thing EVERYONE has to remember is that there is a difference between a good tarp and a bad order. That sounds like a bad order

• Like 2

CSGO JB official rebelling guide.

Step one: Hide in infirm/vents.

Step two: Wait till lr.

Step 3: ?????

Step 4: Profit.

Seriously rebels in csgo need to ball up and do shit instead of hiding and waiting.

Pro Guide all JB servers to Rebelling

Step 1: Get on Back Bunk Pillow

Step 2 : Dont move

Step 3: Profit

SuperProGuide

Step 1: Join AQ

The objective is not to killwhore, i fucking hate Ct noobs who sit there and kill for the smallest of shits, however when there are 30T's every round its nice to have a reliable lead who can eliminate some of the crowd, LR is the goal.

This argument seems invalid.

On average for peak CS:GO JB time, there is 30 Ts.

On average for peak CS:S JB time, there is 40 Ts.

And yet CS:S still does better days D: