Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Warning To Recruits To Vets

RedDevil6193

Usually we dont need you in ts3 when you are doing something outside HG, problem is everyone derps time to time and when we have to talk to them we cant cause they are not in ts3.

Also for nitpickers this doesnt mean that you never derp so you dont have to be in ts3.

If you're in MMO and Strat, still use TS3 to show activeness. If you're playing together on an MMO as a guild, I see people who play on teamspeak all the time. Strat, just idle a channel.

Im fine with this.

I'll be honest, i am NEVER in team-speak when i play on any HG servers and i have some reasons for that.

- The last time i was in TS3, many people would just sit in an empty channel and or a full one with sound and microphone muted. The whole point of TS3 is to comunicate, not sit isolated in a channel.

- Many people in which i actually played with stopped going on team-speak. I get that i could meet new people, but i find myself having a hard time focusing on the game at the same time holding a conversation with someone.

- I found it quite annoying having to tab in and out of a game just because i had to move to this channel and or mute someone or something. (If there is a way to view TS3 in game without tabbing out LET ME KNOW.)

- Most of the people i actually wanted to talk to, as well as the advisors, leadership and council i sought fit to notifie me about things, are on my friends list. So if something would go down and it involved me and or someone else, i was notified by it.

- I don't find myself being in HG servers for very long either. I kinda bop in and do my thing and leave. So i found it rather pointless to go ahead and open TS3 when i know im not going to be committed to the game for more than an hour or so.

Now, before anyone goes around and nitpicks what i just said, think. These are MY reasons for why I wasn't inTS3 while I am in game on an HG server. If you can relate, great. If you dont, great. Like i said before, I'm fine with enforcing people to be in TS3 and am all for it.

Maybe now new people that are nice will come into the bhop channel so that I'm not the only nice one in there.

Also, do we have to be attentive as to what's going on in ts3? Cause sometimes I play music and I can't hear any pokes or chat messages in ts3. So am I allowed to just be in there with my speakers muted and ignore it?

- I found it quite annoying having to tab in and out of a game just because i had to move to this channel and or mute someone or something. (If there is a way to view TS3 in game without tabbing out LET ME KNOW.)

ts3 overlay

Maybe now new people that are nice will come into the bhop channel so that I'm not the only nice one in there.

Also, do we have to be attentive as to what's going on in ts3? Cause sometimes I play music and I can't hear any pokes or chat messages in ts3. So am I allowed to just be in there with my speakers muted and ignore it?

I think youre definitely allowed to have ts3 mic/sound muted, a lot of people do it.