Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kicked For Name

khan

So a couple friends and I were kicked by an admin for having names like 'hitler' 'stalin' and 'lenin' because they were offensive because they caused people to die? So does that mean if I make my name 'George Bush' or 'Al Capone' I will get kicked because they also caused people to die? I just want some clearification on this, Thanks

To be honest, I don't see how that is trolling red, not a single one of those names is ACTUALLY offensive. And he has a point about Bush and Capone, and in all honesty ANY world leader or major crime lords name would then have to be off limits because they were probably involved in something that caused deaths. I understand that if someone came in with HITLER RULES!!!! as their name it might be offensive, but where do you draw the line if you say their name is simply offensive? That's like saying my name is a threat so its offensive, or your name is about the devil so I find it offensive. Offense is taken not given, so in all reality unless it crosses a racist or such border I don't see how you can judge what they said they had their names as as offensive. Just chiming in because this is a growing case of any admin trying to find offence with names or something someone said half or 75% of the time now.

To be honest, I don't see how that is trolling red, not a single one of those names is ACTUALLY offensive. And he has a point about Bush and Capone, and in all honesty ANY world leader or major crime lords name would then have to be off limits because they were probably involved in something that caused deaths. I understand that if someone came in with HITLER RULES!!!! as their name it might be offensive, but where do you draw the line if you say their name is simply offensive? That's like saying my name is a threat so its offensive, or your name is about the devil so I find it offensive. Offense is taken not given, so in all reality unless it crosses a racist or such border I don't see how you can judge what they said they had their names as as offensive. Just chiming in because this is a growing case of any admin trying to find offence with names or something someone said half or 75% of the time now.

Not going to reply to your stuff.

I wasnt in server idk what happen there, his chat sounds like trolling to me. You dont feel that way not my problem, i could care less.

If you feel its abuse then post abuse report with proper proof. If not then dont be a smart ass.

• Like 2

This is a game server, not an arena to test socially or politically sensitive subjects. When these lines are crossed expect the ban hammer. How sheltered must you be to not get this ideal, go outside and meet some ppl, the air in ur basement is getting toxic.

• Like 8