Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

pending Scrim Match

Scarecrow12

1. What clan or organization do you represent?

VigilanteGamers

2. Who will be your person of contact?

- \/g - Scarecrow

3. What game do you want to challenge us in?

CounterStrike Source

4. When would you like to schedule the event?

Saturday August 17

5. Anything you would like to tell us about your clan/organization?

Hello my name is Scarecrow. Just recently I started the VigilanteGamers Scrimmage team. We are fairly new and have not challenged anyone yet. So what better clan to challenge than HellsGamers. If you accept, I think it will be a fun experience for my team to face one of the most popular clans out there. I await your reply. Thanks!

• Like 10

I meant how many players, just the standard 5 on each team I'm assuming? We would play 15 round halves first to 16 just like a regular scrim

Once you talk with you players please post back with a time, we will definitely have 5 people willing to play at any given point. Any time after 3pm EST will probably be best.

For those HG members wishing to participate we will most likely randomly choose 5 people from teamspeak shortly before the event to ensure those chosen will be able to play. Unless anyone has a better idea on how to fairly choose such a small team

• Like 2

Hey sorry for the late reply. That date we do have another event going on so it will need to be before 7PM EST or after 8PM EST. I had two of my advisors try to contact you on steam but were unable to get any confirmation. If you get the chance Provin or SbPro were trying to contact you. Thanks